Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: Mechanical TDI Caddy on the road..little problems....  (Read 28288 times)

Reply #60March 01, 2006, 06:29:16 am

therabbittree

• Veteran

Mechanical TDI Caddy on the road..little problems....
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2006, 06:29:16 am »
man i don't know im already out of idle mine idles at 1000 plus ha..also i tryed to go either way with the splinesand it ran away...so i have it where it works..on my pump that extra throttle part doesn't look like it will do much ..i know i messed with it on my cummins..it has asmall cast in bump under the bottom that fitting in the hole..so you have to file it down...let me know

Reply #61March 01, 2006, 06:49:42 pm

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

Mechanical TDI Caddy on the road..little problems....
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2006, 06:49:42 pm »
dude that ebay rabbit was way sweet,,i think i messed my pants,,,,,,,wish i had 6600,,ouch,,,did i say that?,,gotta change oil tonite,,like 1200 miles or so,,,,dunno if ill jack it up,,,,,,i reamed on it today,,at a light,dusted some dude in a durango bad,and he was tryin,,,inailed it in first,and he had 2 lengths on me off the line,,was lookin for traction,so i asked for 2nd,and it roasted them bad again,but by then i was already passing him,,,playin enough just to prove a point,,didnt go over 45 or so(35 zone),,,,,,,,,i finally "checked my max revs",neutral,,,i was about 7/8 way down on pedal,and i was seein 5000,,i think thas enough,,think ill leave that alone,and not "test" that too much,and just shift around 4700,,,,,,man ,mu tires were almost new,,and since ive been runnin the tdi,,ill need new fronts in a few weeks ,they are gettin shredded,,,dude at work has a set of 185-80 13's for 50$,cant let that slide by,,,they will be good to burnup,,,and a little more "gear" too,,taller,,:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Throttle cables ftw

S-PAutomotive.com