Engine Specific Info and Questions > TDI - Pumpe Duese TDI Engines

CEL HELP Please BEW TDI

(1/2) > >>

jdennison:
P0201 code 2004 Jetta Bew TDI when cold it's fine, when warmup it misfires and code P0201(open inj. circuit)is thrown.

I've recently replaced cyl 1 injector because it misfired when cold then would throw P0201 and P0301  until warmup and restart it ran fine. Now it's opposite except restart won't fix problem.

rallydiesel:
First I would clean the large harness plug on the side of the head with electrical cleaner.

Vincent Waldon:
Unfortunately there are very few TDI drivers on this forum, and even fewer BEW owners... most folks are rockin' IDI engines.  ;)

On the other hand there are thousands of BEW owners over at www.tdiclub.com... a posting over there might yield some results for you as well.