Author Topic: 02 6speed tt quattro test drive...  (Read 2464 times)

March 28, 2013, 09:47:15 am

CRSMP5

02 6speed tt quattro test drive...
« on: March 28, 2013, 09:47:15 am »
now that i looked it up... a 225hp car... drove it last night...

well visited me due to 121k and has missfire...

so tune up... bad coil too.. but og plugs pretty fugly..

he had also mentoned how he felt the turbo makes more noise now...

so i go on a 7 mile ride.. :D

by the time your out the gate in 3rd.. tripple digits... still got 3 gears to go.. :D honestly the 928 sux... the 930 is still the "funnest" of them all... but no way i can own this either.. the 930's kick you in your kidney hit will keep it most thrilling..

but honestly.. what a silly car the tt is.. no room.. but handles real well.. power is silly.. and will smoke a 928.. i think a stock z car may have trouble... yea ive done clutch on one of those.. best mechanic friendly car to date.. those engineers fabbed in propper clearances to do things like a clutch..

Reply #1March 28, 2013, 08:48:57 pm

Dakotakid

• Veteran

Re: 02 6speed tt quattro test drive...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 08:48:57 pm »
I was in the fastest auto (or bike) I have ever driven last week as well.
The mask and the shot(s) are actually an IQ test. If you are wearing or circulating, you just failed the test. I can't feel sorry for you.

Reply #2March 28, 2013, 09:27:21 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
Re: 02 6speed tt quattro test drive...
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 09:27:21 pm »
we just got an 03 1.8t jetta 180hp for my gf.  i only test drove it then dropped it off at my parents since it needs a timing belt, but i was really surprised at how that thing pulls, and i generally drive cars like a granny until i get a feel for them.  its like first gear you can take it easy then second gear that turbo spools right up and just wants to take you to the moon, even when u are hardly pressing the throttle.  not that its the fastest car i've driven or rode in, because its far from that, but i was pleasantly surprised at how it drove.
01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

S-PAutomotive.com