Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: BIG BLUISH, WHITE DEATH CLOUD!  (Read 1505 times)

July 27, 2007, 03:06:50 pm

foxracer1

• Authorized Vendor
  • Veteran

BIG BLUISH, WHITE DEATH CLOUD!
« on: July 27, 2007, 03:06:50 pm »
Thats what i saw today behind me. Started out black he he  :P . I was merging on to the highway which is a perfect place to test the handling and quickness of your car  :twisted: . So i'm in 3rd and its just about wound out @ 55mph right when i get around the large sweeping curve and parallel with traffic. Then she loses power and i see it the cloud, so i throw it in to 4th and look at the oil temp egt speedo coolant temp fuel gauge. everything is normal. I watch it carefully as i'm heading back to work late from lunch after seeing the G/F. So i check all the fluids when i get back and it all looks good so the narest i can figure is it must have been blow by. The bumper had speckles of soot like a liquid came out so i'm not really sure what to think.

Oh well i'm heading off on a three hour drive to Norwalk raceway. Hope it hangs i there.

Sorry for the long post. And this should probably be in smoke tales but the only thing that got smoked was the people behind me, of course my wallet might but oh well happy dieseling  8)

84 4dr Rabbit 1.6 N/A sold to friend
86 Jetta TD getting raced out AHU 02A
98 Jetta TDI Malone tune stg 3
91 S10 305 TPI T56
86 S10 2WD Prerunner project.

Now offering turbo rebuilds. HP or stock. Any turbo you have i can rebuild it for ya.
Reseal injection pumps PM for det

S-PAutomotive.com