Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: GTG London/SW Ontario  (Read 13223 times)

Reply #30June 22, 2004, 06:21:07 am

RedRotors

• Veteran

• http://www.mikrotuning.com
GTG London/SW Ontario
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2004, 06:21:07 am »
Dave,

The thread is now in the normal 'way'.. I even found the the restaurant we went has a website with their menu!  :)

Marc/
2k1 Golf TDI, 11mm pump, HFLOX Warp 5, VNT17, Wavetrac, 4" Lift
91' VW Golf Country
94' Dodge RAM 2500, 4x4, Cummins, 5 spds, 191's, 215hp injectors, SB Clutch
03' Dodge RAM 2500, 4x4, Cummins, 6 spds, MBPR 4 ", custom intake, Smarty Jr

-> www.mikrotuning.com <-
-> www.hflox.com <-

Reply #31June 22, 2004, 06:48:27 am

Dr. Diesel

• Authorized Vendor
  • Veteran

GTG
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2004, 06:48:27 am »
Hey, that was one of the best days I've had in ages! The drive out was fun,  :twisted:  so was being told that my engine sucked because it had black oil and a lousy injection pump.  :lol:  :lol:  What did you think of that whole spiel, Andy? Have you played with your LDA yet?
Marc, it was great finally meeting you. Next time, hopefully it's in your TDI-M A2!
Bruce, great to meet you too. Nice IC install.
Lanny, I was low on fuel, and had to 'economise' on the way home. I could tell you were chomping on the bit to up the ante a little. I haven't seen so many OPP's in my life! What's with that? They must all be afraid of the driving populus in general in toronto area, where they're most needed.
Dave, how'd that manifold install turn out? Was it worth it? Big power gains? That's a nice Passat you've got there.
Keep us posted for any further GTG's, especially any closer to TO. hehe
I repair, maintain and modify VW's and BMW's.
Good work done at affordable rates. Welding and fabricating, too.
Performance Diesel Injection's Super Pump: gotta have one!

Reply #32June 23, 2004, 09:48:00 pm

andy2

GTG London/SW Ontario
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2004, 09:48:00 pm »
That mad scientist oil inspector guy was great , I loved the way he rolled his eyes at your oil sample  :P ,looks likes you need a turbo ya thats it, my dad and I couldn't stop laughing on the way back. BTW  the substance on the rear of my car was due to a leaking dipstick tube, I'll soon be messing around with the LDA is there a desired spring tension to have like say and what boost pressure would it be ideal for the pin to start traveling , I'm making a set up aneroid cover to apply pressure , It will have a small hole in the top for a small pin to feel the LDA's travel. :idea:

Reply #33June 23, 2004, 10:00:39 pm

TDIMeister

• Veteran

GTG London/SW Ontario
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2004, 10:00:39 pm »
Keep your schedule open for a big GTG in the Niagara region, tentatively for sometime in August.  This will be another blockbuster.  And bring/use sunscreen next time.  8)  :wink:

S-PAutomotive.com