S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: (UK) FS Feeler: 1991 GTD, GTi A/C donor car, 02A box + more  (Read 3485 times)

March 14, 2007, 02:47:08 pm

aidan

(UK) FS Feeler: 1991 GTD, GTi A/C donor car, 02A box + more
« on: March 14, 2007, 02:47:08 pm »
Any UK-based users here fancy a project? Here is what I have...

91 Golf GTD 145k on the clock, suspect head gasket - pressure in the header tank, temperature goes up to 3/4 -NEVER to far right, as yet anyway.
2nd gear crunch, suspected wheel bearing.
5 door, Tornado Red, not far off full history. MOT til next month, few months tax.

88 Golf GTI 8v, South African import with working A/C. Rusty underneath, but excellent runner with good interior, wheels etc. No Tax or MOT.

MK3 02A TDi gearbox, standard VR6 clutch, VR6 shifter. You'd need flywheel, starter, rest of linkage, clutch adaptor, driveshafts to finish.

Big Bumpers in Red (paint flaking off), can of paint. If I can find anything else mk2 in the garage it'll be thrown in.

£500 as it all is.

If someone wants as much A/C and interior bits swapped in to the GTD, so you don't need to remove the GTi shell i'm sure we can come to some arrangement.

Reason for sale - can't be doing with problematic cars and projects. Just going to buy a mk4 tdi or similar and have something more refined and safer.

Any questions call me 07763 839 646, mail [email protected] or PM.