Author Topic: Parting out '98 Jetta TDI  (Read 3717 times)

February 02, 2007, 12:26:26 am

MichaelBuck

• User+

Parting out '98 Jetta TDI
« on: February 02, 2007, 12:26:26 am »
I'm keeping the engine, accessories, wire harness, turn signal stalk, and ecu. The passenger A pillar was smashed by a large tree (sunroof is ok). Everything else is up for grabs. Car has VR6 rear spoiler, clean gray cloth interior, 5-speed tranny, and CD controller deck to name just a few notable things. Email or post for more information. BTW car is in East Texas.

Michael
[email protected]

Reply #1February 16, 2007, 04:00:11 pm

MichaelBuck

• User+

part out update
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 04:00:11 pm »
I have been riding the fence about doing my swap all the way to m-TDI as I don't have the funds for the pump just yet.  So, to that end,  I will entertain thoughts and offers on the AHU ecm, manifolds, wire harness, and other unneccessary electric parts to fund my pump purchase.  Still plenty of good parts inside and out; including trannny, suspension, body panels, tails, sunroof, spare tire tool kit, spoiler.......  Gotta sell em!  Michael

Reply #2February 17, 2007, 03:10:29 pm

Biomen

• User+

tdi harness,ecu
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 03:10:29 pm »
HI.Assuming you Jetta was a tdi I would be interested in the Harness ecm,pedal,glow plug relay and all.What do you think  is fair price for all these???I have a 95 Jetta body FS....td though.
Green light

S-PAutomotive.com