S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: sleeper jetta vs shiney chevy  (Read 3533 times)

January 08, 2007, 09:54:30 am

DieselSteed

• Junior

sleeper jetta vs shiney chevy
« on: January 08, 2007, 09:54:30 am »
On my way to work, I took the exit off the interstate in my “not-so-fancy” 84 jetta TD. A flashy chevy cavalier gets right on my bumper. I guess he thought I wasn’t going fast enough on the off ramp. Going over the viaduct is one lane and because the kid is so impatient, I decide to do about 5 m.p.h. under the limit just to let him know that I didn’t appreciate his driving habits. At the bottom of the bridge, it opens up to two lanes. I know what this kid is thinking. I wait until he juts over to the right to pass me and I nail it. I actually had to let off the throttle as to not get too far ahead. Now there are two side streets that go to the same road that leads to work. In my mirror I see him in take the first exit and punch it. Maybe he thought he had enough diesel exhaust… I thought otherwise. :twisted:  I put the pedal down again to get to the end of the street. I see him coming up the road and I pull in front of him and again slow down, just under the speed limit. I could see him in my mirror, hitting his steering wheel with his fist. It doesn’t take much to entertain me. I just had to teach the kid a lesson about sleeper cars.

When my lady really wants to get me in the mood, she rubs a little diesel behind her ears.

Reply #1January 08, 2007, 05:54:52 pm

AdAm84

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 05:54:52 pm »
i loved doing that in my wrangler. i beat countless punks in thier "hopped" up rice cars.  8) It would even chirp third when i wanted it to. That was with shot rings too :lol:

Reply #2January 08, 2007, 10:57:21 pm

Darkness_is_spreading

• Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 10:57:21 pm »
The days I remember of smoking every Hemi Equipped car out there,   damn there filters must be still soaked to the bone with Soot.  

Or my buddys nice white Cavalier,   it kinda turned gray after... :twisted:
83 Jetta 1.9 T (Project Darkness)
88 Jetta 1.6 NA (Dead/Crushed)
92 Jetta 1.6 T (Sleepin)
96 Golf 1.9 T (Parts Car + Mexican Rust Bucket)

Reply #3January 18, 2007, 11:47:13 am

zukgod1

• Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 11:47:13 am »
That is just perfect.
I love stories like that.

I cant hardly wait to get my Jetta running.

dan
dan

99 Golf TDI (now CNG powered) , 82 TD Caddy

S-PAutomotive.com