Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: some idiot in a lexus or toyota suv  (Read 5450 times)

November 26, 2006, 06:00:09 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
some idiot in a lexus or toyota suv
« on: November 26, 2006, 06:00:09 pm »
so i was heading home from work and i was sitting at a traffic light, that has 2 left turn lanes, i as in the left left turn lane on my lonesome and the right turn lane had like 4 or 5 cars in it ( i don't understand why people don't evenly distribute) so when the light turned green i made my advance into my proper lane cautiously because the toyota or lexus seemed to have his mind set on driving awfully close to the passenger side of my car, then he got real close and i stopped cause it was pretty clear that he was headed for my lane instead of the right lane, so of course i hit the brakes and then he turned in front of me over into my lane, as if it was completely normal to do so, so beeped my horn because he really really cut it close.  after this i had never been so red faced, if this guy would have wrecked my jetta he would have wished he didn't.  so i wait till the other cars in the right lane had all passed the toyota (who also decided to drive slow) and then i went around him and flew over into his lane just in front of him (i should have cut him off but i didn't) then i pulled up on the ebrake and pushed down on the accelerator and it was perfect because there was a hill so he was getting flogged pretty good then he changed over into the right lane.  i don't know if he did it on purpose or what, i suppose not but when you almost wreck someones car you can atleast acknowledge something, while he was turning i could see him clearly through the side window an di saw him look at me and he just looked at me like nothing had just happened, or like i was the one who messed up.
i little sorry wave or something would have been nice

01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #1November 26, 2006, 06:47:18 pm

burn_your_money

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Bright, On
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 06:47:18 pm »
I hate those turn lane setups. Way to get him back though
Tyler

Reply #2November 26, 2006, 10:00:04 pm

sethyboy85

• Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 10:00:04 pm »
note to self, when driving through or around york avoid all VW that appear to be of diesel powered.
91 Dodge Spirit R/T 2.2l T3/T4, Big valve head, 3" exh, NPR IC, goal. FS $4000
85 1.6lTD Garrett, NA34X mercedes INJ,2.5" turbo back- Sold
85 TD/91 Eco need to put together to make 1 good car
86 190D Merc with only 392k
96 Volvo 850 Turbo wagon, 1 grainger valve and 250hp/280tq

Reply #3November 26, 2006, 11:16:33 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 11:16:33 pm »
haha, theres a kid at my school that just picked up a bunny, actually he's on ehre, adam84, he's gonna be turning his pump and *** so, haha definetly watch out
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #4November 26, 2006, 11:54:23 pm

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 11:54:23 pm »
i had a guy  the other nite do to me what happened to you
we have a one way street that does a left turn into another street,same deal,he was on my right,and he wanted the left lane
only difference is,i didnt budge+i floored it
he pulled up to the next light allshook up,cause he knew he was wrong

ive been bored lately,so anyone who steps on it comin off the light,i stay like one fender length ahead of them
its funny to do it  to big suv's over+over again at every light
then if theres a big opening,they get on it to like 20 over the limit
i just wot on it to the speed limit,then watch them go by like they won
they can keep goin,ill get them at the next light+dust em again,but just sandbagging it,not dusting them real bad
its fun stuff
Throttle cables ftw

Reply #5November 27, 2006, 06:35:59 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 06:35:59 pm »
haha i need a tdi-m.  what i should do is go all out on my 1.6td in my jetta and then stick a tdi-m in my bunny, just let the automatic in it haha, tear some *** up

Reply #6November 27, 2006, 08:35:25 pm

Toolbox

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 08:35:25 pm »
Don't ever go to Sioux Falls SD. They ALL do that kind of crap! If there's two lanes, some hick in a Chevy pickup will pick the wrong lane everytime GUARANTEED. They don't quite grasp the concept of the Interstate either, they think there's two lanes so they can drive side by side at 50MPH
1980 1.6 NA Rabbit
1926 Ford Model T Coupe Hot Rod (In progress)

Reply #7November 27, 2006, 09:07:35 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 09:07:35 pm »
that's like around here, all the maryland people are moving into pennsylvania because it's cheaper to live here, and in maryland you're not allowed to work on ur own house, only licensed pros.  really i don't blame them, they can get twice the house for the price of there maryland home.  but i really hate how this is happening, my home town is invaded with out of state investors buying property and building housing developments where marylanders move in.  like i said i don't blame them for moving but geez, it sucks for people that have already lived in pa, they're driving up the cost of our houses and adding traffic change the community, i'm sure you all get what i'm saying haha.  but marylanders are used to driving in and around baltimore, they have some pretty crazy highways down there,  like so busy you can't get out into traffic unless if you make a spot for urself.  anyways all those idiot drivers are moving here and they never look when they merge on the highway, they just fly onto the highway no even glancing int here mirror, right in front of you, or right at the side of ur car and you gotta drop a gear or change lanes or get hit, ***ing nuts. i've almost had several accidents because of them.  it's easy to pick them out to, either by there driving style, or their maryland tags, or if they have a new pa tag, or if they turn into a develpment haha

another thing is the trailor park people they're they worst, they pull out right in front of you, then they drive 10 under the speed limit like they are teaching you lesson for getting so close to their car when they pulled right in front of you like locked up breaks omg i'm gonna die pulled out in front of you.  boy are roads hostile haha, i never resort to hand signs or tail gating though, so i guess i am better than most lol

Reply #8November 29, 2006, 08:25:30 pm

AdAm84

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 08:25:30 pm »
yeah some moron just built a house on a ***in cliff by my house.....he used to live in md. oh yeah the difference TrevOrbr, is that i probably couldn't have passed the toyota guy.

Reply #9November 29, 2006, 09:21:40 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 09:21:40 pm »
lol, did you turn ur smoke up yet?  if i didn't care about my car i wouldn't have budged, but you know...  :roll:  lol if i was in a napa truck or something.

Reply #10November 30, 2006, 12:03:35 am

2mAn

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 12:03:35 am »
someone did the same thing to me but they made a U TURN!!!!!!!!! from the same lane as your idiot! i stopped, threw up my arms like WTF!!! and the girl looked at me like it was no big deal.... idiots :x

Reply #11December 01, 2006, 01:56:02 pm

AdAm84

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 01:56:02 pm »
no smoke yet. i wanted to drive it a bit first. youknow get a feel for it. that'll probably only last the trip to school in the morning. I'll probably turn it up that afternoon  :lol:

Reply #12December 01, 2006, 06:10:56 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 06:10:56 pm »
lol, i dunno what car i am taking on monday, but we both can... i haven't touched my rabbit yet

Fixmyvw.com