Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: my smokey jettas vs toyota corolla  (Read 4010 times)

November 12, 2006, 01:03:43 am

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
my smokey jettas vs toyota corolla
« on: November 12, 2006, 01:03:43 am »
we raced out on the local racing area, he was friends with people i knew and we were headed out to some place else so we got a light together and a left he smell some soot,  he really got walked, i had to keep looking back to make sure he was actually racing me haha, it had a full exhaust with a header and all that *** and i think it had a few other things... i beat him out of the hole and he got smaller and smaller with each gear.  not too big of a deal, it is just a corolla, but it was funny. and it made me feel alot better after i got beat by some 4 door cavalier in town.  boy was that upsetting, i couldn't believe it.

01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #1November 12, 2006, 02:27:18 am

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 02:27:18 am »
i had some loser in a prius at a light that thought he could beat me tonight
i was actually a little embarressed that i had to stay ahead of him for some strange  reason
i i didnt waste him,just stayed ahead of him cause i could tell he "wanted" it,ya know...........??
thats funny though,i bet that guy in the corrola was surprised that an old jetta beat him
Throttle cables ftw

Reply #2November 12, 2006, 10:17:55 am

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 10:17:55 am »
i talked to him before hand, we both had people in our cars, i think he knew he was gonna lose but he wanted to race cause he thought he had a chance and then i guess he would have bragging rights for beating a turbo jetta haha, but i beat that bad that even if my had 4 fat chicks in it i would beat him lol
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #3November 12, 2006, 02:39:35 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 02:39:35 pm »
hmm i didn't mention this before, but that same night there was this dodge dakota v8 4x4 that was in town, i didn't feel the need to race him, i knew i could beat it, and unfortunately i ended up at a light with him, when the light turned green i just went all slow like shifting at 1500-2k, and then he rolled out all slow behind me(like he was giving me a head start or something) then matted it once i was a couple car lengths ahead of him and as he went by the passenger waved at me like he completed some amazing feet (beating a diesel jetta that wasn't even racing him, retard) that pissed me off so i through it in second and matted him and almost immediatly was equal to his speed, then he left off(i guess he thought he had already won :roll: ).  so down the road a ways there was a big cluster of cars all sitting at a light and that jack ass stands out the window of the dakota and starts trash talking about my car and saying it's a piece of *** and that it's slow to all the cars in the cluster.  which i really don't get pissed off easily and the guy was obviously a beligerent dick, but the kid that was with me (who that night became a big fan of the vw td engine haha.) he has some gsx that doesn't run and he thinks a 12 second car then he started talking *** and they yelled *** back and forth, and i sank in my seat.  i wish i would have had another light with him to show him what's up... but w/e if he thinks he beat he is definetly a big winner

Reply #4November 16, 2006, 11:23:30 pm

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 11:23:30 pm »
i gotta bring my car down
and just sit in the parking lot with the hood closed
and ask "who wants to run"
and no you cant look under the hood
see all that diesel soot?? yea its just a diesel,lets run buddy
(prepare to get owned)
 :lol:
Throttle cables ftw

Reply #5November 17, 2006, 04:36:17 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 04:36:17 pm »
Quote from: hillfolk'r
i gotta bring my car down
and just sit in the parking lot with the hood closed
and ask "who wants to run"
and no you cant look under the hood
see all that diesel soot?? yea its just a diesel,lets run buddy
(prepare to get owned)
 :lol:

that'd be sweet, you ought too.  theres a pretty big car scene down here

Reply #6November 21, 2006, 10:00:45 pm

AdAm84

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 10:00:45 pm »
yeah there is. check out old country buffet on a saturday night in the summer. too bad it alot of ***ty rice.

Reply #7November 22, 2006, 03:44:34 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 03:44:34 pm »
yeah and that one 700hp mustang that seems to always be there.  runs up and down 30, but never races anyone (whos dumb enough to race him) everytime he goes by everyone gets all quiet haha