Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: WTB: MKII diesel Jetta in non-running condition  (Read 3364 times)

August 28, 2006, 08:34:40 pm

wjbski

WTB: MKII diesel Jetta in non-running condition
« on: August 28, 2006, 08:34:40 pm »
Hello everyone. I found this site through a post that Malone made on vwvortex, where I usually hang out.

I just picked up a good running, low miles 1.6TD that's still in the Quantum wagon. What I need to find is a complete MKII jetta with a blown engine, or one that's been wrecked or has bad rust issues for all of the little 'detail' parts that I'll need to do a full diesel conversion to my MKII Jetta.

I'm in Baltimore, MD so I'm able to drive a few hundred miles in any direction for the right car.

if anyone has something like this, or knows of a car that would work for me, please let me know.

Reply #1September 12, 2006, 06:35:28 pm

ODwyerPW

• Junior

• http://www.Espanglish.com.mx
WTB: MKII diesel Jetta in non-running condition
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 06:35:28 pm »
in the event that I don't find an 81-84 2dr Rabbit Diesel w/ Sunroof in really good shape over the next 2 months...I'm getting rid of my 84 Jetta GL Turbo Diesel....whole car.  I know you want an A2 car (don't blame you, the I think the A2 Jetta is nicer than the A1 Jetta....however, I do prefer the A1 Golf over the A2 Golf.), but my Jetta is complete, sans the front seats.

Obviously, I'm looking hard for the Rabbit.
83 Rabbit LS Turbo Diesel

Fixmyvw.com