S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: WTB: Turbo Head/ Boost Enrichment head/ turbo head internals  (Read 3891 times)

July 10, 2006, 07:02:59 pm

Darkness_is_spreading

• Veteran

I have slowly been collecting the needed parts for my 1.6 TD rebuild and had an oppourtunity to get everything that I needed but was out bid by a last second Ebayer for Burn_your_money's turbo diesel stuff....    

So right now I'm looking at an empty turbo diesel head, with no injectors, valves or connecting components and no hydraulic buckets. I also will be in need of either a 1.6 TD pump or the boost enrichment top.  

If possible if someone had a complete or almost complete head with all of it's injectors, I would be very interested in that.

I would also consider the 1.9 realm and would like to see what could be found there, that being the head and full TD pump setup to mount onto the 1.6 T block. Or a 1.9 L motor complete would be cool.

83 Jetta 1.9 T (Project Darkness)
88 Jetta 1.6 NA (Dead/Crushed)
92 Jetta 1.6 T (Sleepin)
96 Golf 1.9 T (Parts Car + Mexican Rust Bucket)

Reply #1July 10, 2006, 08:24:04 pm

burn_your_money

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Bright, On
WTB: Turbo Head/ Boost Enrichment head/ turbo head internals
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 08:24:04 pm »
I'll bring my rabbit into the shop soon and if it's too far gone to do my engine swap I'll have another 1.6 TD for sale (good running condition). It might be a while before I get it into the shop (or maybe this weekend if I get ambitious).
Sorry about the auctions, I know you really wanted those parts.
Tyler
Tyler

Reply #2August 08, 2006, 11:40:49 am

veeman

• Veteran

WTB: Turbo Head/ Boost Enrichment head/ turbo head internals
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 11:40:49 am »
You're looking for hydraulic head components, right?  I have a mechanical TD head with all the components...except the cam caps.  Need anything from it?
81 Caddy TD
98 Audi A4 Quattro V6 TDI
83 VW GTI FSP
86 4ktq