Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: new neon with a farter  (Read 2914 times)

June 16, 2006, 11:46:57 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
new neon with a farter
« on: June 16, 2006, 11:46:57 pm »
so i was bored and i decided to go in town for a bit tonight, but after putting my tranny back on (i replaced the main seal)  my clutch was slipping some so i had no plans on messing with anyone/driving like a dick, i was just checking out the cars, and watching people race/mess with each other(like the trans am that kept teasing the riced out civic, and the civic tried to mess w/ me)  anyways i was cruising in a nice little grouping when i happened upon a light with a newer silver neon r/t with a fart rocket.  and of course the light turned green, and i pulled out all normal and then he gunned it left off when he realized i wasn't going to race him, then we hit the next light, and he did the same thing.  then we hit a third light argh he does it again, and the fourth light he was tickling my fast too much, so the light turned green, and i pulled out slow as i always do when i mess around, and then he gunned it, so he had the jump, so i floored it and i was right beside him, we both shifted at the same time, and my car is a monster in 2nd, so soon as second hit i started to pull, then right after the shifting someone flicked the lights on in a parkinglot and mr. neon thought it was a cop i guess, so he let off.  stupid poo head, he was about to get pwned.  i need to stop doing this stuff though before i get into trouble :roll:

01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #1June 17, 2006, 12:01:14 am

Dr. Diesel

• Authorized Vendor
  • Veteran

Re: new neon with a farter
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 12:01:14 am »
Quote from: Trev0rbr
a fart rocket

Hahaaaa!
I repair, maintain and modify VW's and BMW's.
Good work done at affordable rates. Welding and fabricating, too.
Performance Diesel Injection's Super Pump: gotta have one!