Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: some poopy civic  (Read 2310 times)

April 28, 2006, 11:24:23 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
some poopy civic
« on: April 28, 2006, 11:24:23 pm »
i went in town looking to have some fun with my new engine.  and for some reason hondas would not leave me alone last night.  but i got this one light with a red 4 door 90-91 boxy type civic. but that thing was very very loud, and had a fart can i could stick my head in, then i got a light beside him,  i wasn't even gone to bother with him, but as soon as it turned green, his car was letting out flatulate noises that i just couldn't let up, so i mooshed it in 1st and 2nd, a tiny bit in to third i let off cause i was +4 car lengths ahead of him, and i'm not into going above 45-50 in the city, and of course i got the ricer fly by, soon as i let off he comes buzzing by like his car is top dog.  there were a couple other civics messing with me, one was a newer one, like a 97, but it was slow, i didn't even bother with it, especially after the disappoint of the first civic.  kind of gay, now that i think back tonight was a waste of diesel :^(

01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #1April 29, 2006, 11:36:40 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
some poopy civic
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 11:36:40 pm »
so last night in town was packed cause there was some import car show.  and i drove around checking out all the nice cars, on my way home i was feeling frisky and i got a red light beside a black newer civic hatch back, probably like an 04, i normally have a pretty good idea of what cars are fast and what ones aren't, now i knew this newer civic would beat me, i'm pretty sure it was an si, but i figured i can't go around only messing around with cars i know i can beat.  so when the light turned green, i didn't launch it or anything but once the clutch was in the pedal was down.  so i had the jump, but seeing as it was a kid driving it, he wasn't gonna any *** from a very scruffy looking jetta.  anyways i had the jump, then he pulled away like mad, not much a race really, i mean he wasn't gone but he was 1-2 cars head of me as soon as he knew i was after him, and then he was slowly pulling away
01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit