Author Topic: VWDiesel Gear: Shirts, stickers & keychains. Looking for opinions on making some  (Read 3608 times)

August 11, 2015, 09:32:08 pm

thegimpster

• Administrator
  • Junior

• VDubShirts.com Awesome VW themed shirts with attitude
VWDiesel Gear: So this is what I'm working on and I would be interested in your thoughts. I have printed shirts that a few of you have won or bought already and have a big box of them I haven't posted yet. I also have stickers too. I have been looking into getting other VWD stuff made recently like better die-cut stickers and molded logo keychains or maybe even license plate frames or custom Euro plates.

My question is: Is this something that you guys would be interested in? If I invest the time and cash to get some cool stuff made is stuff that you would be interested in buying and being proud to stick on your car or body? If I do this I will probably throw it up on Amazon for sale just so I don't have to package everything up and ship them and to make it easier for guys that are not in the US to get stuff cheaper. If you have every bought anything from me you know that shipping can take a while for me to do it.

Just interested in your thoughts on the matter so feedback is appreciated.

Check out www.vdubshirts.com for cool VW themed shirts with attitude.

Reply #1August 16, 2015, 06:47:39 pm

Ra16it

I think an all metal keychain would be sweet
1984 Rabbit

Reply #2August 28, 2015, 10:34:41 pm

Rising

• Veteran

I second the keychain idea. Id love a sweet shirt too. Something simple with a big vw symbol would be up my alley.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

'84 Rabbit Diesel- 1.6D Stock

Fixmyvw.com