Author Topic: 2000 golf tdi  (Read 2036 times)

August 04, 2015, 12:14:18 pm

1life2live

2000 golf tdi
« on: August 04, 2015, 12:14:18 pm »
Correction car is a 1999.5 not a 2000

One of the nicest looking and driving mk4 I have driven. The chassis only has 26,xxx miles on it and once you drive it it will show. The car was originally a 2.0 car that had a lot of work done to it and at that time had the caractere body kit, oettinger 18" wheels, and oettinger interior accessories installed. The suspension has neuspeed springs and bilstein struts. It also has upgraded neuspeed front and rear sway bars and upper and lower neuspeed chassis bars. The 2.0 was eventually pulled from the car and replaced with a Tdi out of a 99 beetle. When the motor was installed in the car the timing belt and water pump were replaced and clutch was upgraded to a single mass flywheel vr6/g60 combo. The ecu has been flashed with a mild tune and a front mount intercooler was added. This car is a blast to drive.

The interior has near mint leather seats and door cards to go with the oettinger dead pedal, clutch, brake, and gas pedal, and oettinger doors sill plates. The ac blows cold and all the doors work in the hvac system. The car comes with some extra parts including the original cloth door cards, Audi steering wheel, and additional interior trim.

Please call me or message me if your are interested in looking at this car. It will not be parted out and I won't take low ball offers. Price is 9750 obo you will not find another car with as few miles on the chassis thats in this nice of condition anywhere. Come take a look for yourself and take it for a drive and make me an offer. I will even consider trades for this car of equal value or cash plus your trade. Once you see it in person and test drive it you will see how nice this car is.

Cell 443-398-0141

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:11:50 am by 1life2live »

Reply #1August 19, 2015, 11:11:59 am

1life2live

Re: 2000 golf tdi
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 11:11:59 am »
Bump