S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: FS: 1.6 Engine Parts for Sale...  (Read 3350 times)

May 22, 2012, 02:03:32 pm

southernman

• Junior

FS: 1.6 Engine Parts for Sale...
« on: May 22, 2012, 02:03:32 pm »
Guys, I have several parts lying around there that need to find a good home. I brief, I bought a truck only to find the block was cracked, which forced me to find another block and rebuild the engine. I found a complete engine with less than 100K miles on it at a local bone yard (the engine was inside their facility and on a typical rack - which means it never saw bad weather after the yard dismantled the car).

Anyway, to wrap this up, I've got an injector pump that would make someone an excellent core (lines still attached); I've got a crankshaft that is in near perfect condition; and I've got the cylinder head from the donor engine that is, likewise, complete and appears to be a very good core for someones rebuild project. I'd really like to sell all the parts together, as I'm trying to clean out the shop for summer activities. Forgot to mention, they're from an 11mm engine (I think 1982).

I'll take $200/shipping/packing for all of the parts I have - OR if sold separately, I'll take $100 for each item (individually).

As noted above guys, these parts are excellent cores (I'd state the injector pump could possibly used as is, but since I've never tested it, you're on your own), and I can assure you will not be disappointed.

I can be reached in NC at 919-8 four 5- 8903; or david dot loar at gmail dot com

Thanks for looking guys.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 02:06:33 pm by southernman »

'82 VW Caddy w/ 1.6 NA Diesel - completely stock.

Reply #1June 23, 2012, 02:09:39 pm

southernman

• Junior

Re: FS: 1.6 Engine Parts for Sale...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:09:39 pm »
SOLD  !!!!

To the local junk man as scrap metal.
'82 VW Caddy w/ 1.6 NA Diesel - completely stock.

S-PAutomotive.com