Author Topic: iwant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 2698 times)

February 11, 2006, 12:02:37 pm

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

iwant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« on: February 11, 2006, 12:02:37 pm »
to find a late model"tdi" emblem  but also need a  " -" and a "M",,,stick it on the back like factory,,but i dont think theres an "M" avalable    thad be cool TDI-M,,,,iknow lotta 'folks would wonder whats the m???

Throttle cables ftw

Reply #1February 11, 2006, 12:13:18 pm

RabbitGTDguy

• Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 12:13:18 pm »
I'll be going sleeper style with the good ole' Rabbit Diesel L should put "special" in there somewhere. The other thought was a green TDI badge but there are places out there that do "scripting" for emblems on cars and could get you one in the lower case to match the script of the VW style ones. I get asked what M is all the time.

Joe
1979 Rabbit mTDI crazy $*(\%& bunny...
1972 VW Westfalia
2009 VW Tiguan SE 2.0T (Wife's car)
2001 Audi TT 225 Quattro Roadster (something newer :) )

Reply #2February 11, 2006, 12:19:06 pm

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 12:19:06 pm »
its already sorta sleeper look,,,,side markers front+rear are filled,,,rear hatch is filled,  body side moulding holes filled(not the crease/bodyline) the front markers were easy,,,new fenders werent drilled for markers,,bee stinger antenna,,,,nasty13inch wheels,, h4 crosshairs,green citylights, duckbill spoiler,and a can of "nite shades",that tinting spray,,i used it onrear taillites,and front markers,,,the lamps front+rear were really cruddy looking,and a can of that  stuff was 13$,cheaper thannew lamps,,maybe i can find some tasteful little letter stickers to stick on,,,idunno,it was jus an idea,,,,maybe ill keep em guessing
Throttle cables ftw

S-PAutomotive.com