S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: you want a 3 speed auto trans+tc+fp+starter for free?  (Read 3495 times)

February 01, 2006, 10:44:41 pm

Master ACiD

• Veteran

you want a 3 speed auto trans+tc+fp+starter for free?
« on: February 01, 2006, 10:44:41 pm »
i was going to drag it to the curb and let some local curb shopping recycler take it at night but i thought i would offer it here first. its a 3 speed out of an 84 rabbit fuel injected gasser. the trans shifts like its new. its awalys has frequent oil changes and i doubt its ever been abused.  i would include the automatic starter as well as torque converter and the flex plate.

free for anyone who wants it. i dont really like the idea of shipping it although i could do it if you re embursed me for the shipping cost as well as extra money to make a wooden crate. i would ideally prefer local pickup at my house in palm beach.

any takers? send me an email, private message, whatever.

Reply #1February 03, 2006, 09:47:04 am

therabbittree

• Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 09:47:04 am »
mummn pm diesel tech .he wanted one...i haven't seen him post in awhile or seen him in person..
hope that may help ya..
Thanks
Deo

Reply #2February 19, 2006, 01:02:13 am

Master ACiD

• Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 01:02:13 am »
i fully realise that 3 speed autos are pretty much undesireable things, however im still looking for anyone who wants the trans for free. if no one takes it within a week or so its going to be taken to the metal recycler and traded in for cash.

Reply #3February 19, 2006, 01:11:19 am

Dr. Diesel

• Authorized Vendor
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 01:11:19 am »
i don't know... i kinda think that an auto trans and a potent TD engine would go well together, for acceleration, anyway.
I repair, maintain and modify VW's and BMW's.
Good work done at affordable rates. Welding and fabricating, too.
Performance Diesel Injection's Super Pump: gotta have one!