Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: " is that thing diesel" cool little austrailan documentry..  (Read 3192 times)

September 22, 2011, 12:58:13 am

CRSMP5

" is that thing diesel" cool little austrailan documentry..
« on: September 22, 2011, 12:58:13 am »
1 cylinder diesel dirt bike.. trip around the big island/contenet..

some neet footage of the outback.. a few crashes along the way.. its by far nothing comapired to "the fastest indian" as far as drama.. but non the less.. 800 liters of bio.. 3 mo.. worth the 50 some min show..

www.graboid.com has a copy to download.. make up a new email addy.. give fake info.. use their free 4 gig to check them out..

if you like.. goto wallyworld.. buy a 50$ visa gift card.. use the "fake info" to reg (new cc) it online and set up a acct.. i tend to buy the 500 gig package (29.99) use the other 20.01 in your fuel tank..

i share my password with friends and such (beats cable/dish prices for quality dl it to comp tv.. and if you do not give new info (no way to recharge that gift card) at end of month.. get free week of downloads (damb near unlimited too, resets the down load usage every couple days)..  :o then once that week up start over again with new wallyworld visa card..

been using that service for almost 4 years now.. and will never go back to cable/dish.. between me and friends costs me 10/mo.. and its all there..

Reply #1September 26, 2011, 09:48:25 pm

BigVWman

• Veteran

Re: " is that thing diesel" cool little austrailan documentry..
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 09:48:25 pm »
Somehow i have to admit i watched this a few weeks back! it was different. I did get a kick out of the bio bike though, sparked my curiosity and did some checking there are actually a fair amount of biodiesel motorcycles around. Pretty cool. what did you think of the nice size bio bike at the end?
Tim
83 rabbit shell 92 cabby tdi conversion, 91 cabby aba conversion, 87 cabby,  87 gti,  01nb tdi new project,00 1.8t nb, 98 ranger,92 f150 flareside(its pink) 97 cabrio and a 00 cabrio!

Reply #2September 26, 2011, 11:33:30 pm

CRSMP5

Re: " is that thing diesel" cool little austrailan documentry..
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 11:33:30 pm »
me waiting for more info on that...  ;D look like it may be way too much fun..