Author Topic: have a girlfriend-wow accounts  (Read 3454 times)

March 04, 2011, 09:00:49 pm

shaobing5

have a girlfriend-wow accounts
« on: March 04, 2011, 09:00:49 pm »
Moreover, the company has been circulating his sex scandal with catkins, we are optimistic about them and think they are the perfect match, Jiaoutiancheng, which tera online gold had thought it could be popped up only halfway Chen Yao Jin. "Chan workers,wow gold, marriage is a happy thing, but not too abrupt. I mean, have not heard you have a girlfriend, suddenly said, married, and some accident,wow powerleveling!" Chan-tree into the marriage certificate manager before the time manager's face was filled with doubt. After seeing a marriage certificate,wow gold, the manager spoke again.
"Chan workers, can not later period of time wow accounts off marriage. You know, our company now received several CASE,wow powerleveling, and you are now in the hands of family emergency and so that CASE forward to drawing. If you leave now, I am afraid "" I know! I will finish the work, but the marriage can not postpone. "" how? bride reminders you? "" not. "" What? "" I am afraid My dad did not so much time and so. "" Your father? he did after the operation, is not that good? "" A few days ago when the doctor examined the body found on his body the cancer cells spread.
The doctor said, according to the wow accounts  present the rate of spread of cancer, my father's life does not exceed one year. "Zhan-tree heard to say, executives also say anything really bad. "My dad always wanted to marry me, then he can come with the mother and son living with his wife for some time. However, I have not let him do so. Now his body has allowed him to wait, and my son to do and can not even he can not meet this desire have it! "Chan-tree Here they stopped, his emotions a little bit out of control,wow accounts, feel the nose tera online gold quite acid, especially heart ache.
CEOs comfort for a while, so his mood to calm down a bit after a little bit sorry to say, "I thought that you and catkins can have a good ending, it seems that fate had not. However, I am curious about the bride is What kind of girl. "

Reply #1March 04, 2011, 09:17:42 pm

Dakotakid

• Veteran

Re: have a girlfriend-wow accounts
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 09:17:42 pm »
Time to pull the plug on new accounts, again!
The mask and the shot(s) are actually an IQ test. If you are wearing or circulating, you just failed the test. I can't feel sorry for you.

Reply #2March 04, 2011, 09:23:36 pm

ilikevwdiesel

• Veteran

• Erupt into a BEVRAGE this summer with Glug!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 09:23:36 pm »
THIS IS WHAT WE DO TO SPAMMERS HERE

(offensive picture removed by mods)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:53:22 pm by Vincent Waldon »
Look, if corn and kudzu fall in love and have a baby in a lab under the supervision of scientists working in my employ, WHO AM I TO STOP THAT other than the CEO responsible for stopping it???

My Bio

Reply #3March 04, 2011, 09:24:47 pm

maxfax

• Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 09:24:47 pm »
OY VEY!

Reply #4March 04, 2011, 09:51:17 pm

Vincent Waldon

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• My collection of HOWTOs
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 09:51:17 pm »
Guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't fill up the spamming posts with more spam.. quadruples the work required to remove it.

Thanks.
Vince

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2001 silver TDI Jetta Malone Stage 1.5 , 2001 blue TDI Jetta SBIII 216s Malone Stage 3, 1970 Bay Window bus

Gone but not forgotten: 1969/1971 Beetles, 1969/1974 Westies, 1979 Rabbit, 1986 TD Jetta, 1992 gas Jetta, 1994 TD Jetta