S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: WTB: go fast parts  (Read 4100 times)

March 14, 2010, 04:59:03 am

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
WTB: go fast parts
« on: March 14, 2010, 04:59:03 am »
Well gentlemen, the time has truly come.  I want to nip this thing in the bud, and get it all on with before I leave to go to Afghanistan, where it is possible that I may not come back, in which case, rabbitonroids will be bequeathed all of my vw goods ;D.  I need a transmission good to about 450ftlbs, of the quick variety, I'm thinkin an 020, with a longer final gear swapped in for highway cruisin, also keeping in mind that the flywheel and crank will be lightened to an extreme degree,  the engine wil turn about 7500rpms red, and this whole operation will be sitting pretty inside of an 01'mr2 spyder.  I would just love to have a lim. slip diff. however, we should all be able to dream right?  I have a lot of needs, and not a lot to offer, I'm afraid, I have some goods to trade, and perhaps some services ;) "no women, no kids 8)" JK.  but all in all I want to see if any of you have some goodies that you have been holding off on, like that bottle of chardonnay, from you're wedding night.  I am also looking for piping and intercooler for my setup, as well as the two turbos needed to make this a reality, a euro vnt17 and a vnt22, and realistically just the exhaust housing , and compressor sides respectively.  I will also need brackets for the mounting of the transmission and engine, as I do not currently possess them, as well as the actual brackets that weld to the frame of the car "mk1 rabbit"  As stated before this will all be used to be mounted into an 01'mr2 spyder.  I will use the stock alternator, or perhaps a variant to make the tach work, and the bracket will most likely be a custom job.  I will need gaskets and hoses, etc. to build the engine and am looking for good prices on these goods and I know that some of you have extras of these lying around.  I know that this all sounds a bit needy, but I am on a bit of a time restraint and am very highly motivated to make this work and get this done.  That being said, I would also like to recruit anyone willing to help me with this, you can PM me for more details.  I must apologise for being so striagtforward in my request, however, this is  somewhat of a possible final request from one diesel dubber, to the masses.  I still also need to sell, or repair the 1.5 N/A 80' rabit that I have so anyone interested in that is more than welcome to make me an offer, I have many gasser 8v parts for sale, as well as other things, for many cars.  I have a full chevy 350 engine for sale, as well complete four bolt main. as well as my 54' plymouth project car.  I am currently re-doing a mk-1 dash, wth resin and refinishing it for re-insertion into a complete 78' rabbit, which I also have.  All cars are complete, and have good parts, I have to sell or junk, becasue of having to pack up all of my worldly goods to put into storage.  My wife and daughter will be going to stay with her family in Okinawa, Japan and it will be impossible to send all of this anywhere.  At the very least I would like for all of this to go to a good home, and know that it wil be taken care of.  I don't really have a price on things, but I will post up pictures, as they come of all of the things for sale/trade.  I am going to be very busy with pre-deployment training, so with that said if I do not reply, just try calling .  I will answer all question as they come, I also must apologise for anyone kept waiting here on word of goods etc.  I have two hydro cams from an aaz, as well, I cannot really express my gratitude to all of those here on the forum enough for their priceless knowledge and wisdom, but all good things must come to an end, and that does include, these things.  I really cannot convey in words the urgency in my wish to sell, or in my motivation to finish this project befoe I go to a war zone.  That being said, my wife completely understands, and all is well with my family.  This is a family forum, and I consider all of you the very best of friends.  I have more than I can express in words, so without further ado, I'll start compiling the pictures of everthing, and you should know this is the first forum to have this posted, and the only.  I want to sell/trade to ohers for a good price for them, as money is really meaningless to me, but I would like to have something for my efforts, as well.  So many have done so much for me already, and I hope I can keep going on.

God Bless, and Semper Fi,

Kevin
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 05:04:45 am by NintendoKD »

dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
you know, decarbonated beer is a better coolant than the stuff you buy at the auto store, and is better for you...... really
"If the boost were to rise then the throttle would remain in the wide-open throttle position, which might be fun, but probably not for long"Libbypapa

Reply #1March 14, 2010, 05:30:31 am

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
Re: WTB: go fast parts
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 05:30:31 am »
First up are my xbox 360's, originally, I meant to start an at home buisness and fix them on the side, people kept throwing them away, and buying new ones, and at the time, it was a lucrative and highly profitable busness, but as time wore on so did people's patience, so it dwindled off.  All of these are fixeable cores, there are six total, I want to sell them off as a group, but will fix them and sell them, one by one, if I have to, but time is of the essence.  All of the pieces are there to do the repairs, as well as the sand paper to lap the aluminum heatsinks and the new thermal paste to complete the fix.  Details as soon as someone is interested.  I have ground out all of the holes in the steel cages to the units for beter breathing an to make them more lightweight.  I have enough to fix six, and there are six in the pictures.  I have various extra parts as well.  one of the cases is a custom mod, hat I, myself did, with an autobots/decepticons theme, this was before the first transformers movie was out, I wanted to finish it, but never had the initiative.  Before anyone asks, I ave one set of good power cables/a/v cables for testing, and no more, I have one 20 GB HDD and one 120 GB HDD and a few controllers/ games for testing also.  These are first come first serve, and the idea is to sell them all.... FAST!!!  I want to give you's guys a good deal, but at the same time I need to finish my project as well.  Thanks for looking.  Ok, so I guess I wansn't as clear as mud when I fisrt posted this, these all suffer from the RROD the repair things are all there, to include the needed sandpaper for lapping the gpu heatsink, and the torx wrench for the screws, so I hoped to get 100.00 each, or 480.00 for the whole lot.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 02:32:11 pm by NintendoKD »
dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
you know, decarbonated beer is a better coolant than the stuff you buy at the auto store, and is better for you...... really
"If the boost were to rise then the throttle would remain in the wide-open throttle position, which might be fun, but probably not for long"Libbypapa

Reply #2March 14, 2010, 05:47:56 am

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 05:47:56 am »
I have up for grabs, a set of 10 military CVC helmets.  these are the older variety, thinner, kevlar material, that are the more lightweight variety, but also the more dangerous to wear, I got them as they were to be put into the garbage.  These all have genuin IRAQ sand/dust in them, as well as the sweat and tears of the warriors who wore them, if you are into that sort of thing.  I planned to clean them and paint them flat black with a red german cross on them, but never got around to it.  There are holes for mounting optics etc. on them but no bulllet holes, sold/traded as is, and like the xboxes, would like to sell them as a lot, will clean them before sending at the buyers request.  These are all large in nature, and are not rated by me or anyone else to protect you from a ballistic round of any kind, so I will take no responsibilty, or lack therof into my hands for selling these to someone, so buyer beware, would be an intersting project to make a racing or bike helmet, just add cushioning, and a chin strap, and perhaps a custom lexan shield, and these will look really nice.  I have no use for them though, and also eep in mind that they are not DOT approved, so wearing them while in a car racing or on a motor bike you do so at your own risk, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! 8)

dnahtasinoivilboeraweb

Reply #3March 14, 2010, 06:02:08 am

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 06:02:08 am »
Next up on the block is a complete engine from an 84' rabbit GTI the block is for a hydrualic head but the head has solid lifters, this is a project that I wanted to help a dear friend with but I need to buy him a new engine to continue, so if anyone knows where to get a complete running motor for one then please let me know.  This engine come from a single owner car and had bad rings and a bad bearing, the piston beat the head to raw hamburger meat, in one cyl.  so sufficed to say this block needs some work, I have the complete engine, and some more pics upon request.  This is being sold as a rebuildable core, for those hardcore 8v enthusiasts.  But seriously, if anyone knows where I can score a running one please tell me.  The block has been thouroughly cleaned and is ready for paint, or powdercoat.  The engine is in excellent condition, but neds work, notably the oil pump is grinding and in rough shape, probably from the excess blowby, and lack of oil left in the pan from when I drove it back to my house.  Any questions please ask.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:04:24 am by NintendoKD »
dnahtasinoivilboeraweb

Reply #4March 14, 2010, 08:29:52 am

saurkraut

• Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 08:29:52 am »

God Bless, and Semper Fi,

Good luck, and good speed...
'79 1.6TD RABBIT
'84 1.5TD RABBIT
'83 Diesel Westy
'86 Audi 5000 Turbo Quatro Wagon
92 Audi 100
'93 Eurovan
'82 Porsche 930

Reply #5March 14, 2010, 02:15:32 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 02:15:32 pm »
in the case that you need to offload the 78 rabbit for cheap, let me know. i may not be able to pay you top dollar, but it will be going to a loving home, that you can be sure of. 

(i had the opportunity to trade my beat to crap 85 gti for a 93 NX2000, and i had to pass, just because i couldnt live with the fact that if i traded my gti for it, my gti would be killed. i would rather let some nissan die than my beat up vw. even if it is a gasser, i still cant just let it get murdered.)

also, how long until you are going to be deployed? i really hope for the best. and i hope for your safe return.

Reply #6March 14, 2010, 02:52:53 pm

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 02:52:53 pm »
Sure thing ROR, how do you plan to get it?  you are welcome o come here, but that's a looong drive.   I leave in oct/nov time
dnahtasinoivilboeraweb

Reply #7March 14, 2010, 06:21:18 pm

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 06:21:18 pm »
so sorry I haven't posted in a bit, will have some more items and pictures up soon.  I am currently removing the engine from the 78 bunny in my garage, has an auto tranny with a rediculously looong third gear.  All prices listed are OBO unless otherwise stated.  Thanks for looking.
dnahtasinoivilboeraweb

Reply #8March 17, 2010, 11:28:50 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 11:28:50 pm »
Sure thing ROR, how do you plan to get it?  you are welcome o come here, but that's a looong drive.   I leave in oct/nov time

i could just have my dad pick it up on one of his return ventures from the road. possibly.. im not exactly sure yet. i may pack my 1.5 and trans up in a suitcase and fly down and see you. haha.

Reply #9March 18, 2010, 12:36:46 am

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 12:36:46 am »
that should fit in a carryon, let me know so I can exspect company, I have all of the tools that you would ever need......... and more importantly, a fridge full of beer 8)

Kevin
dnahtasinoivilboeraweb

Reply #10March 18, 2010, 01:31:43 pm

macka

• Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 01:31:43 pm »
what are you asking for one brain bucket?
Quote from: Vincent Walden
I do know that I drive torque,  while listening to my friends prattle on about horsepower.

Reply #11March 18, 2010, 10:24:29 pm

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 10:24:29 pm »
for you macka I'll ship it to ya for 60.00 shipped to canada, I think that the shipping would be a bit so I guestimated kinda high but actual price may be less, PM me your address and I'll ship it out tomorrow, any preferences?
dnahtasinoivilboeraweb