S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: ac / ps belt help  (Read 1995 times)

February 23, 2010, 05:23:03 pm

snakemaster

• Veteran

ac / ps belt help
« on: February 23, 2010, 05:23:03 pm »
years a go i got a seat toleda 1.9 tdi 96 with AC , so a week a go i got a nother gas seat 1.6 with AC to and i have put the 1.9 Mtdi from my other golf in her but not shure the belt set up as the engine i just put in had no PS or AC but have added the brackets , so dose the 1z tdi PS belt also run the water pump on a V belt , and the other belt runs round the crank , altenter, AC , tencher , if so i am missing a pully  :'( or dose it run a difrant way

Glenmorangie  single highland malt

Reply #1February 24, 2010, 04:40:57 am

ryanp

• Veteran

Re: ac / ps belt help
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 04:40:57 am »
the PAS has a separate V Belt on the side of the serp pulley. the serp belt tuns the alternator, waterpump and AC (if you have it) i can get a pic if you need one.

Ryan
Brand new TDi injector sets:
http://www.vwdiesel.net/forum/index.php?topic=25862.0

Golf Mk2 TDi Van - 250WHP

Reply #2February 24, 2010, 05:40:44 am

snakemaster

• Veteran

Re: ac / ps belt help
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 05:40:44 am »
the PAS has a separate V Belt on the side of the serp pulley. the serp belt tuns the alternator, waterpump and AC (if you have it) i can get a pic if you need one.

Ryan
a pic would be great ryan  , as i have tryed to get a belt for the AC ,altnater bottom pully etc and thay seem to be to short , and the PS one seems to be to long , i maby got the wrong pully on the water pump , the pully i have on the water pump is the same as the on with out AC ,

would the water pump still work ok turning Anty clockwise ?
Glenmorangie  single highland malt

Fixmyvw.com