Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: "The Source" VW parts  (Read 3852 times)

November 16, 2005, 06:08:30 pm

3beejay3

"The Source" VW parts
« on: November 16, 2005, 06:08:30 pm »
Has anyone in Southern Ontario dealt with a VW wrecker named "The Source" VW parts in Weston Ontario??

If so would you care to share your experience(s)?

I dealt with him(His name is Mike btw)recently and I was chatting with another member of this board who had the same experience dealing with him. He has a way of doing business that is kinda 'unique' - at least in my experience.

Any one else care to chime in? I'd appreciate it.

BJ

Reply #1November 16, 2005, 08:38:30 pm

Dr. Diesel

• Authorized Vendor
  • Veteran

"The Source" VW parts
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 08:38:30 pm »
I've bought an engine from him. He seems like the type who's so busy that he forgets stuff and is hard to reach. Seems to still be interested in VW's though, rather than letting the hardships of small business ruin the whole VW thing for him. (kinda like how mechanics often drive broken down junkers, don't want to work on their own stuff after working on other people's trash day in and day out)  I found if you chat him up a little, he seems to let things go for a little less.
I repair, maintain and modify VW's and BMW's.
Good work done at affordable rates. Welding and fabricating, too.
Performance Diesel Injection's Super Pump: gotta have one!

Reply #2November 18, 2005, 02:12:52 pm

Inspiron

"The Source" VW parts
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 02:12:52 pm »
I dealt with them more than few times. Very nice guys, hard to get on the phone but I went there in person anyway.
Very reasonable on price too

Reply #3December 05, 2005, 10:18:52 am

Honda_Eater

"The Source" VW parts
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 10:18:52 am »
Bought a big bumper cover from them for Smokeydubs jetta... Got an alright deal.

Mentioned I belonged to  a forum they advertise on,  so Mike gave me a free tshirt  and a good deal on a rad for my car...

Turns out, the rad was a piece of ***,  so I went back yesterday and told him, listen  I bought this from you back in September, and it has a slow leak at the bottom. And he said no problem.  And I got an almost brand new one.

Bunch of good guys

S-PAutomotive.com