Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: WTB: looking for vnt turbos vnt 17 and a vnt 22  (Read 3354 times)

February 06, 2010, 12:22:38 am

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
WTB: looking for vnt turbos vnt 17 and a vnt 22
« on: February 06, 2010, 12:22:38 am »
they can be broken, missing parts, seized, etc. I only need the cores really. I am making a hybrid vnt for my build, fount both but my luck ran out and they got sold from under me cause the owners got a bigger offer from someone else and snubbed me.  I will need a good exhaust for the 17 and a goon comp. for the 22, and that is all, I'll do all of the combining, and machining.  Contact me, @ 661-816-2150 Kevin  I am looking for fairly cheap stuff, thats why I specified that the turbo could be damaged, just as long as it falls inside the parameters listed.  I know someone from here has to have one that's busted or something.  I really need just rebuildable cores, for the 17 exhaust and the comp side for the 22.  Any leads would also be helpful.

Thanks,

Kevin

dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
you know, decarbonated beer is a better coolant than the stuff you buy at the auto store, and is better for you...... really
"If the boost were to rise then the throttle would remain in the wide-open throttle position, which might be fun, but probably not for long"Libbypapa

Reply #1February 06, 2010, 11:31:51 am

ryanp

• Veteran

Re: WTB: looking for vnt turbos vnt 17 and a vnt 22
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 11:31:51 am »
I've got a GT1749VB (from a 150) with a snapped comp housing and backplate, any use??

Ryan
Brand new TDi injector sets:
http://www.vwdiesel.net/forum/index.php?topic=25862.0

Golf Mk2 TDi Van - 250WHP

Reply #2February 06, 2010, 12:00:22 pm

NintendoKD

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
    • myspace page
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 12:00:22 pm »
well you did send me the pug pin, this would prob be good, I need the fast spool of the vnt 17, in otherwords all of the exhaust components on the 17 need to work, to include the housing.

Thanks,

Kevin
dnahtasinoivilboeraweb
you know, decarbonated beer is a better coolant than the stuff you buy at the auto store, and is better for you...... really
"If the boost were to rise then the throttle would remain in the wide-open throttle position, which might be fun, but probably not for long"Libbypapa

Reply #3February 06, 2010, 02:04:28 pm

theman53

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Holmes County Ohio - North Central Ohio
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 02:04:28 pm »
Just an idea, but have you contacted the places that rebuild them and ask for their spare parts as well. I know the one guy on here sends stuff to the Gprop shop or something like that and then there is the new streettoys vendor...maybe they could help you out???