Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: Dynamic seal COMPLETE turbo rebuild kit for T3 Garrett  (Read 4175 times)

October 31, 2005, 08:47:37 pm

RabbitGTDguy

• Veteran

Dynamic seal COMPLETE turbo rebuild kit for T3 Garrett
« on: October 31, 2005, 08:47:37 pm »
Bought this a while back to rebuild the T3 that I have and didn't bother to look. I had ordered the carbon seal one that I needed and ended up being sent a dynamic seal kit which I'm only able to use in part. Months later...the seller wouldn't let me trade up, etc. which you can only expect...my bad for not looking.  It is really and awesome kit. Very complete. Includes new bolts for the turbine and compressor housing as well. This kit I know fits the Garrett T3's that were run on the early 1.6 TD's as the one I had on my IDI TD was a dynamic seal :) I'd keep, but it means piecing the other pieces needed for the carbon seal kit and I'd just rather buy the complete thing. Bought it for 80.00 selling for 70.00 shipped in the US...75.00 shipped to canada. Let me know. Hope someone needs one and this will save you about 10 bucks from Ebay's prices...otherwise, guess i'll start piecing :) Pics are avail but I gurantee the kit and its contents...still in its mailing box.

[email protected] or PM here...

Joe

1979 Rabbit mTDI crazy $*(\%& bunny...
1972 VW Westfalia
2009 VW Tiguan SE 2.0T (Wife's car)
2001 Audi TT 225 Quattro Roadster (something newer :) )

Fixmyvw.com