S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Miss my Rabbit  (Read 2390 times)

June 28, 2009, 09:17:26 pm

Rabbit TD

• Veteran

Miss my Rabbit
« on: June 28, 2009, 09:17:26 pm »
I finaly got my A/C working in my Buick yesterday with the automatic climate control nightmare setup that's on them.  I'm having to drive it again now that the Rabbit is damaged from the wreck.  I figured I might as well have the A/C working if I have to drive the land yacht again every day.  It's really a nice car and doesn't do bad on gas either (92 Park Ave.) but I miss the little bunny and all the features it has (just a heater) and I don't even need that now :'(  I need to find a good pass. door first to get me motivated to fix it, I can't see the point in beating myself up if I can just bolt another good one on.  My buddy who gave me the car 4 years ago had another one just like this one even the same color actualy and told me then to take those doors off it but I said I didn't need anymore parts laying around that I'd probably never use.  Since then he's gotten rid of it.  I got about everything there was left off that car over the years other than those damn doors I need 1 of now, even the same color.