S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: it modifies mk1  (Read 19708 times)

Reply #15December 31, 2008, 06:04:18 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 06:04:18 am »
hi to tutti,secondo you a pomp bosch of the ford transit 2.5 tdi completely mechanics without lda (I don't know' as to find a photo but me I have had the transit tdi) him puo'montare on the motor tdi 90 horses vw? would it be a good enough idea?sarebbe as pressione?esalterebbe more' the performances?  
bun year to everybody Sabatino

Reply #16December 31, 2008, 06:24:10 am

oldskool rich

• Veteran

it modifies mk1
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 06:24:10 am »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i realy want to help you sabatino but i dont know what your saying

ive read ths topic twice now and i still havent got a clue exactly what your asking :roll:

f6squared I.D.S.T

Reply #17December 31, 2008, 08:24:00 am

snakemaster

• Veteran

it modifies mk1
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 08:24:00 am »
the older transit tdi are all flyby wire cav pump and no use at all , but the di transit ve bosch pump (think this is what you mean) would work but would need a lda + the pullys may be out of line and you may need a 1.6 vw diesel pump bracket and file out the holes in the pump to ajust the pump timming ,unless you got the ahu pump pully to fit
Glenmorangie  single highland malt

Reply #18December 31, 2008, 10:22:56 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 10:22:56 am »
Quote from: "snakemaster"
the older transit tdi are all flyby wire cav pump and no use at all , but the di transit ve bosch pump (think this is what you mean) would work but would need a lda + the pullys may be out of line and you may need a 1.6 vw diesel pump bracket and file out the holes in the pump to ajust the pump timming ,unless you got the ahu pump pully to fit

:oops: sorry,avete reason boys the ford tdi was taken cav,ho a mistake 8) .  
and if I took the pomp of my motor that original tdi 90 cv,glis I would remove the cover that where it is' that electronic sensor and I would climb on him above the piece of the pomp 1,6 tds with mechanical accelleratore with lda he would be able more fare?funzionerebbe?avrei' resa?sono open to all the suggestions.  
good year from Sabatino

Reply #19December 31, 2008, 01:48:41 pm

snakemaster

• Veteran

it modifies mk1
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 01:48:41 pm »
the pic of the engine you have posted looks like a ahu tdi, if you have a bosch pump expert on hand go the 1.6 td to M tdi pump , if no expert i would go ford transit di bosch pump change the lda think you need the left hand lda throtle shaft , as this is a di pump all ready 11mm head as std , if this pump is set up right with stock injectors and turbo =130hp but a lot more torque than the stock E tdi , or vnt 17+ big injectors and this pump 160 170 hp
Glenmorangie  single highland malt

Reply #20January 04, 2009, 05:57:24 pm

vanagonturbo

• Veteran

• Fine Tuning
it modifies mk1
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 05:57:24 pm »
The engine in the pic appears to be an AHU/1z. This engine will bolt directly into a MKI. You will need to use the MKI engine mount brackets.

What size engine is in the MKI right now?

Reply #21January 06, 2009, 05:23:21 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 05:23:21 am »
in the mk1 now the motor tdi is climbed on 90 horses but with mechanical pomp of the 1.9 aaz td with plants with trees 11 mms.  
do I have electronic plant of audi 80 tdi,es now I want to climb on original pomp tdi and turbine to geo varibile, as do I do to connect only pomp injection elettronica,turbina varying geometry excluding other sensors from the centralina?do you have manual electric schemes? thanks

Reply #22January 11, 2009, 08:44:41 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 08:44:41 am »
:D

Reply #23January 11, 2009, 08:53:22 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 08:53:22 am »
Quote from: "oldskool rich"

ive read ths topic twice now and i still havent got a clue exactly what your asking :roll:

:cry: you're right, but get the same
 :cry: I use to write a translator who is called google translate otherwise would be impossible for me to read that for you

Reply #24January 15, 2009, 08:32:19 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 08:32:19 am »
Quote from: "sabatino"

:cry: I use to write a translator who is called google translate otherwise would be impossible for me to read that for you

Reply #25January 18, 2009, 03:46:46 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 03:46:46 am »

hi to tutti,vorrei to modify the back brakes of my mk1 1982 diesls turning them into brakes to disco,da which back bridge I can take that is the pieces besides the sweaters I can for example use seat?e which type of car?  
Thanks to everybody

Reply #26January 18, 2009, 03:48:06 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 03:48:06 am »

excuse me for for the translation

Reply #27January 18, 2009, 03:52:47 am

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 03:52:47 am »
:oops:  boys excused he/she anchors me for the translation from Italian language to that English,  
lighthouse' in way of doing to understand me  :D

Reply #28January 18, 2009, 11:43:23 am

fairweather

• Junior

• TDI Syncro
it modifies mk1
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:23 am »
in the mk1 now the motor tdi is climbed on 90 horses but with mechanical pomp of the 1.9 aaz td with plants with trees 11 mms.
do I have electronic plant of audi 80 tdi,es now I want to climb on original pomp tdi and turbine to geo varibile, as do I do to connect only pomp injection elettronica,turbina varying geometry excluding other sensors from the centralina?do you have manual electric schemes? thanks

I'll give this a shot. Seems like you have a 1.9l TDI with a 11mm mechanical IP from an AAZ . You also have an electronically controlled pump from an Audi with a VNT turbo and you are asking if the VNT can be used on the mTDI.

The answer is not easily especially with the translation issues. Here is a post where they are trying to do the same thing.

http://vwdiesel.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11793

here's a quote from another site:

"It is possible to build a simple VNT controller. I am doing this now with one of those brass boost valves, N75 valve from a ALH TDI and a throttle switch from a CIS-E VW. It does work amazingly well. How is it done... well...

CIS-E THROTTLE VALVE:
The electronic throttle valve switch is on the injector pump so that it is closed when your foot is off the accelerator pedal and on when you start to apply pressure to the accelerator pedal.

ALH N75 VALVE:
This is attached to the electronic CIS throttle valve switch. When the throttle switch is closed (accelerator pedal at rest), the N75 valve gets 12V and the valve closes. One side of the N75 is attached to the VNT on the turbo the other to vacuum from the vacuum pump. So, at idle there is no vacuum and the turbo goes into its default position where it will not try to make boost - essentially the same as an open waste gate at this moment. When the user pushes the accelerator pedal, the N75 opens because it doesn't get 12V via the throttle switch, vacuum goes to the VNT and the turbo tries to make boost - essentially the same as a closed waste gate at this moment. It will make as much boost as fuel you are supplying it with, so just *** footing along will result in only some boost being generated due to not sufficient exhaust flow. Matting the pedal will result and more exhaust being created and then the turbo works harder and makes more boost until...

BOOST VALVE:
This is a simple spring and ball boost valve that I get from 3barracing.com This Ts into the vacuum line between the N75 and the vacuum pump. When you have X bar or less boost, the ball remains seated and vacuum is present between the N75 and the vacuum pump. When X bar or more boost occurs the ball unseats allowing pressure to pass causing the vacuum to be replaced with some pressure and then then VNT will go to a position where it will not make any boost. Be sure to put a check valve between the T and the vacuum pump as not to pressurise the rest of the system. When the ball is unseated the VNT isn't in a position to make boost, the boost pressure will drop until X or less pressure is achieved and then the ball seats, vacuum is reestablished and the VNT will go to a position where it will makes boost, until the ball unseats and the process starts again.

Essentially this is the same principal is a waste gate. The only real difference here is the N75 valve to make sure there is a "fail safe" on the system so when you foot is off the accelerator pedal, or the ignition is off (in case of a runaway Diesel) there is no way the VNT will be in a position to make boost. This is how a lot of modded VNTs are run out there. The ECU is too slow to control the N75 valve fast enough so people install one of these spring and ball valves to assist everything. "

Hope this helps.
83 Caddy with CY code 1.6TD out of a rabbit.

Reply #29January 18, 2009, 12:43:15 pm

sabatino

it modifies mk1
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 12:43:15 pm »
Quote from: "fairweather"

I'll give this a shot. Seems like you have a 1.9l TDI with a 11mm mechanical IP from an AAZ . You also have an electronically controlled pump from an Audi with a VNT turbo and you are asking if the VNT can be used on the mTDI.

The answer is not easily especially with the translation issues. Here is a post where they are trying to do the same thing.

http://vwdiesel.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11793

here's a quote from another site:

"It is possible to build a simple VNT controller. I am doing this now with one of those brass boost valves, N75 valve from a ALH TDI and a throttle switch from a CIS-E VW. It does work amazingly well. How is it done... well...

CIS-E THROTTLE VALVE:
The electronic throttle valve switch is on the injector pump so that it is closed when your foot is off the accelerator pedal and on when you start to apply pressure to the accelerator pedal.

ALH N75 VALVE:
This is attached to the electronic CIS throttle valve switch. When the throttle switch is closed (accelerator pedal at rest), the N75 valve gets 12V and the valve closes. One side of the N75 is attached to the VNT on the turbo the other to vacuum from the vacuum pump. So, at idle there is no vacuum and the turbo goes into its default position where it will not try to make boost - essentially the same as an open waste gate at this moment. When the user pushes the accelerator pedal, the N75 opens because it doesn't get 12V via the throttle switch, vacuum goes to the VNT and the turbo tries to make boost - essentially the same as a closed waste gate at this moment. It will make as much boost as fuel you are supplying it with, so just *** footing along will result in only some boost being generated due to not sufficient exhaust flow. Matting the pedal will result and more exhaust being created and then the turbo works harder and makes more boost until...

BOOST VALVE:
This is a simple spring and ball boost valve that I get from 3barracing.com This Ts into the vacuum line between the N75 and the vacuum pump. When you have X bar or less boost, the ball remains seated and vacuum is present between the N75 and the vacuum pump. When X bar or more boost occurs the ball unseats allowing pressure to pass causing the vacuum to be replaced with some pressure and then then VNT will go to a position where it will not make any boost. Be sure to put a check valve between the T and the vacuum pump as not to pressurise the rest of the system. When the ball is unseated the VNT isn't in a position to make boost, the boost pressure will drop until X or less pressure is achieved and then the ball seats, vacuum is reestablished and the VNT will go to a position where it will makes boost, until the ball unseats and the process starts again.

Essentially this is the same principal is a waste gate. The only real difference here is the N75 valve to make sure there is a "fail safe" on the system so when you foot is off the accelerator pedal, or the ignition is off (in case of a runaway Diesel) there is no way the VNT will be in a position to make boost. This is how a lot of modded VNTs are run out there. The ECU is too slow to control the N75 valve fast enough so people install one of these spring and ball valves to assist everything. "

Hope this helps.

hi, and thank you for having answered me:

in mk1 there is motor tdi 90 pomp cv,gestitos 1.9 tds aaz,adesso I take everything plant management of golf3 tdi and centralina,metto on this motor his/her original pomp, as I have to connect only electric plant for pomp and turbina?esiste schema,foto,manuale of solution?  
you excuse for the translation