S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Smoked a Camaro in the eco  (Read 2944 times)

May 16, 2005, 07:44:55 pm

mainer

• Junior

Smoked a Camaro in the eco
« on: May 16, 2005, 07:44:55 pm »
back last winter when i still had the eco.

I pasted this guy in a camaro about 1/2 mile from the road I turn onto, he was doing the speed limit and i was ready to get home after a long night. well anyway he sits on my bumper wail i am doing 65. first chance he gets to pass i puch it in 4th take her up to 80 and slip into 5th he couldn't get around me. So up the hill and down the other side for another passing zone. He had a car commin and couln't get around so on the bumper he stayes. about a half mile later at 95mph(that was all  60hp could pull) there is a short passing section. No one comming so out he goes to pass me. Some how I got 5 more mph out of the jetta when he was tryin to pass. He got up next to me, we were even and the Camaro couldn't do it. the passing zone was gone in no time at 100. I figured the jetta had enough beating for the night I turned around at the next road and drove the 4 miles home. LOL the kid looked mad when he was next to me....I just smiled and waved to him.

I couldn't belive it: First i smoked a camaro, second the lil 60hp eco went 100 :D. I didn't care about the guy when I had the thing going 100.

It was a good ending to a long night

01 Jetta
84 Jetta TD
08 Duramax
12 Sportwagen TDi

S-PAutomotive.com