S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Jetta TD vs Kia Rio  (Read 2679 times)

January 15, 2008, 03:42:36 am

Diesel Fumes

Jetta TD vs Kia Rio
« on: January 15, 2008, 03:42:36 am »
There is this guy who drives around town in a Kia Rio with a fart muffler.  Today I was driving and he was trying to race a truck.  The truck flew by me, cut me off and continued racing this Kia.

I never sped up but it looked like the truck won the race.  Then a few blocks up the road I was pulled up next to the Kia at a redlight.  The roads were icy, but I put the foot down and and smoked this Kia hardcore.  Haha.  First ever kill in a diesel but really my first time racing.  But it was fun blowing my diesel exhaust into his passenger window(which was rolled down).  Side exit exhaust hehe!  

I only raced to 60km/h which is the speed limit.  Then when I slowed down he did a fly by on me with his annoying straight pipe exhaust ruining my ear drums.   :roll:

A gasser kill is a gasser kill, right?   :wink:

Reply #1January 15, 2008, 10:48:48 am

DonGTI

• Junior

Jetta TD vs Kia Rio
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 10:48:48 am »
Wrong... Kia 's are not cars, but washing machines with wheels... you beat up a washing machine...
Fast and Cheap is not Reliable
Reliable and Cheap is not Fast
BUT
Reliable and Fast is NEVER Cheap...
                              - someone's wise words after my GTI engine died -

Reply #2January 15, 2008, 11:46:54 am

spencebm

• Veteran

Jetta TD vs Kia Rio
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 11:46:54 am »
a ricer fly by is a priceless thing to behold, you should be happy you got to witness such an event, and yes you did well smoking that gas POS :wink:
Ben Spencer

S-PAutomotive.com