Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: V A G party in SF  (Read 3251 times)

October 23, 2007, 12:18:08 am

moosiah

• Junior

V A G party in SF
« on: October 23, 2007, 12:18:08 am »
Hi there . Some of you know that I work in entertainment in the SF area. some times that means Big $ partys, like the one last wk at the Wheels hotel in the SF, and at the German consulate too. I scored some swag ,,,like some printed grafic banners (mostly audi stuff) and the plexi signs off the front of the lectern... the confab was to promote volkswagen diesel teck to the states (esp komifornia where I live) I would like to donate this stuff to the site for auctioning off to the members  to help pay some site bills.  I gotta take some pix ..........   also live down the street from sears point raceway, tonight I was at the gastation near the track and I saw 3 '08 audis on their way to infinion raceway for a press intro tomorrow!!!!!!!  a a4, convert  and a r8  hotrod!!!!!!      (carbon fiber and anthrasite)..........way cool!!!!!) so is any one interested in the stuff??? :?:

'81 Frankenbunny: part rabbit, sirroco, golf ,caddy cabrio ,jedda and ! ford teimpo! w a little more Audi and soon some Peogeot too!!!!

S-PAutomotive.com