Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: TDI vs g6 GT  (Read 2403 times)

September 02, 2007, 10:53:39 am

Slave2School

• Veteran

TDI vs g6 GT
« on: September 02, 2007, 10:53:39 am »
I pulled briskly up the on ramp to the highway and immediately this douchebag was up my rear end after he nailed it all the way up the on ramp to try to pass me on the right after I pulled onto the main lane of travel.

He tailgated me (till I nailed it and slowed over and over while it was unsafe for him to pass), then backed off for a short while.  When we got to the passing lanes I punched it and flew by 4 cars then pulled back in at about 160km/h, he matched me and decided to pull ahead of me and go 120km/h in the 100kmh zone.  This was what I was hoping for "the meat shield" :)

So I just hung back at a safe 5 second distance for the next 10km's or so.  When we get to the next passing area he punches it like he's trying to show me something so I match him and reel him in after he's got the jump on me hahahaha.  Pretty lame engine in those cars for 219hp if you ask me.  He tapped out after he saw I was gaining on him LOL.  He pulled off the next exit and I saw him roll into the irving for fuel hahahaha that makes my day.

Waiting for a bigger better diesel to come along.
2002 ford focme wagon

Reply #1September 04, 2007, 02:26:45 pm

BlackTieTD

• Veteran

TDI vs g6 GT
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 02:26:45 pm »
the meat shield. you know it. those pontiac fools are the #1 candidate for that!

Fixmyvw.com