For Sale/Looking For > Parts for Sale/Wanted

Nos 1.6td hydro head & cam

<< < (4/4)

ORCoaster:
Thanks, I might take the head down the street to a machine shop and see what they will charge to weld the hole shut.  That way no leaks are possible.  I will keep you all informed as I finish this.  I couldn't find my extra valve stem seals and camshaft seal so I am waiting on a Rock Auto order at the beginning of next week. 

RustyCaddy:
Hope things are going well with the engine.  You have probably seen this already, and Parts Place seems to have done you wrong here already but they advertise a plug that might work for you?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113968096226?hash=item1a890723e2:g:ObUAAOSwmENdzZgc&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4CW2VdGFYlZeY%2BNG1SjIQCnidwEBqHm5u0fE8wmnIVeiVsOqKEk21ckF%2BgdsZaXOqY1fhfhacIh7NuaYCUeCjX%2B9Vfg7pQqFFZdHzRlelXAcMYboFspSYHC%2FZMVrFcFpUnIURW26R%2Fqepmbq12BCR5wPGGrGxE5PAb%2FouMtLgraaYZu9g9jSoRS4mbeFuqut4puPNGfR2sLk9beSP%2Fk9KinORkPKBAq6bRJx3Bopdmz4k7vJlBh2GVpTqyVOE8tuwN8KyRBwtW3p3D%2F3%2FFFj11ZUppjXsZQHLRnEIciEyuEP%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR4qEnMmxYg

Crazy long link there, sorry about that.

ORCoaster:
I think I can buy a lot of JB Weld for 40 bucks.  I think I will use that as a reference price for having it welded shut.  I had to buy new shims to get the valve clearances right and I am waiting on them right now.  I have little time these days to do anything for myself.  I may need to re-evaluate that if I want to do my own things. 

Tough to be a handyman with a good rep I guess. 

Thanks for the link just the same,  I sort of remember that being available but then sometimes my memory fails me and the delusions take over. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version