For Sale/Looking For > Parts for Sale/Wanted

SOLD VW IDI Engines and parts SOLD

(1/3) > >>

264WSM:
I have a South African 1.9 turbo engine (AAZ???). It has 38K miles on it. I had a valve issue and pulled the head to fix it. It has a completely rebuilt head but sits disassembled. $450 USD. I will pack and ship for additional cost.

I have a 1.6NA from a 79 Dasher. 103K miles. The wife overheated it and the rings lost their temper.  A re-ring might fix it.  $150

An abundance of 1.6D parts and some other Rabbit parts.  If you come in person you'll get them all for $100, located in NW WY.

I have been out of VW diesels since the '90's so I am part ignorant.  If you tell me where to look for ID numbers I can look there - treat me like a 5 year old, because that is the extent of my VW knowledge.    I don't want to part out engines for turbo and fuel pumps unless you pay the full amount and I only ship the stuff you want.

I will trade for things that go bang, a post hole auger for a Bobcat, toward a dozer with a 6 way blade,  anything else that takes up less space in my garage and I can use.

theman53:
you need to add your location

ORCoaster:
NW WY is a big place isn't it?

264WSM:
I live in Clark, WY but it isn't on most maps since they took our Post Office away in '77. Mailing address is now Powell, WY
I am 40 miles north of Cody and 80 miles south of Billings, MT.

40 miles to Powell, 40 miles to Cody, 40 miles to Bridger and 40 miles to Red Lodge!!   Exactly in the middle of BFE!

ORCoaster:
And since it is WY you are actually only 20 mins from any of those points. 

If you aren't driving 90 MPH in WY then be kind enough to move over as everyone comes around you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version