General Information > User's ride Wall

Richie my 1983 cabriolet

(1/12) > >>

gersgolfs:
Howdy folks, I’m new to the site and I hope you like my golfs I bought this last yearish It was originally a DX engined GTI golf , however I sold the engine and box and fitted an aaz engine . I had originally bought the Ahu engine to put in the car but I came across a 1995 golf for sale so I bought that and fitted the aaz instead . My car just off the trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gersgolfs:

gersgolfs:
Its Helios blue with a hydraulic roof fitted and big bumper kit originally a 1457 jb engine automatic which was originally bronze then painted black now blue first job was to take the interior out for a better look at the chassis which didn’t need any work, so a good base to begin with

Dennis Froelich:
There is info about getting more out of the 1.9 AAZ power wise on here if you haven't looked around much.

gersgolfs:
the two wings had rusted a bit under the wheel arches . Luckily I had a repair panel so I cut pieces from it and welded them in . The repair panels look rusty in the pic but it’s only surface rust they’ve been in the shed for years . So I cut out the bad bits and I didn’t need to butt weld new bits in as the welds would be covered by the body kit arches anyway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version