<< < (2/7) > >>

CrazyAndy:
My show hit list for 2013:

-Both Bugouts, 73 & 74
-MK1 Madness, no way I'm missing that
-H20I, the whole week
-Waterfest?  Dunno
-Local VW Cruisers meets on weekends when the spring proper arrives

I'm good for anything in the fall and in PA, as my show schedule runs to about there.  Gotta ask a month in advance to get off, though, so if it's decided and has less than a month I'm out.

CRSMP5:
me not been at bugout in years... i was at #2 in 82 biatch.. back when 1 time year.. no interwebz... hell whatever year return of jedi came out... left bugout.. went to its preimeir!! so history to it too for me...

no one speaking up.. wtf... no one wants a meet n greet???

RabbitJockey:

--- Quote from: CRSMP5 on February 26, 2013, 09:23:16 pm ---me not been at bugout in years... i was at #2 in 82 biatch.. back when 1 time year.. no interwebz... hell whatever year return of jedi came out... left bugout.. went to its preimeir!! so history to it too for me...

no one speaking up.. wtf... no one wants a meet n greet???

--- End quote ---

i think it will just be a camping trip for you mike and i.

CRSMP5:
 ;D i can do that too.. but hell im more intertaning... mike whats down your way?? this way we can have a we saw mike's aaz and bus in person.. we all know neither will make madness.. :D im sure some piece/part off the aaz build will be lost/missing a week in advance.. and well the bus is unicorn.. heard of it but no one seen it.. bus = more pent house fun... we will get it in the tree...  8)

been 20+ years but they used to have caverns with camp grounds.. va area.. that would be fun...

CRSMP5:
sat i made a trip to x-boost for turbo for crazymike... to hand off to theman as i was doing his mk4 timming belt/intake sludge job...

there is campground/resort set up 2 min away...

its 30ish from lucas place..

maybe have it there to get him to join?? else up to you guys.. madness close!!! this is like 9-10weeks away..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version