Engine Specific Info and Questions > mTDI Mechanical TDI Conversions

mtdi pump .... 1.6 body + ahu 10mm head and internal parts question

(1/1)

voodoo:
I have several 1.6 pumps to build a m-tdi pump out of,  are there any 10mm VW  e-tdi pumps that the head and cam plate, other internal parts WILL NOT bolt into a 1.6 body? which e-tdi pump core do I buy, the smooth side 1Z pump? the ribbed side ahu or an alh pump?  any specific part numbers on the body I should look for? help me get the right core the first time.

or should I skip all that and get a land rover pump.

I have a running car to get around in while I fix a second motor in the garage, and unlimited time to figure this  puzzle out, I am not sending it to anyone to build it for me I am going to make it myself.

R.O.R-2.0:

--- Quote from: voodoo on October 27, 2012, 01:18:20 pm ---I have several 1.6 pumps to build a m-tdi pump out of,  are there any 10mm VW  e-tdi pumps that the head and cam plate, other internal parts WILL NOT bolt into a 1.6 body? which e-tdi pump core do I buy, the smooth side 1Z pump? the ribbed side ahu or an alh pump?  any specific part numbers on the body I should look for? help me get the right core the first time.

or should I skip all that and get a land rover pump.

I have a running car to get around in while I fix a second motor in the garage, and unlimited time to figure this  puzzle out, I am not sending it to anyone to build it for me I am going to make it myself.

--- End quote ---

Landy pump requires VERY FEW mods to work as is..

bbob203:
I'm buying an mtdi from libbydiesel. Sounds like he has the best mtdi setup money can buy complete drop in unit.

libbydiesel:
Thanks for the plug.   :)

8v-of-fury:
Ahh yes VooDoo, I forgot to mention that libbydiesel is offering a drop in, fully tuned unit, ready to go from the box.

I would contact him directly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version