General Information > User's ride Wall

my passat 1.9td wagon and golf g60

(1/2) > >>

carrizog60:
hi

these are my rides,being the passat the daily *** lol

1Y engine,custom 1Y intake manifold,gt2052 welded to gtd exhaust manifold,megane rs front mount intercooler,mocal sandwich plate (with thermostat)and cagiva w16 oil cooler,gtd fuel pump(soon to be 1.9 with 11mm head and other bits),60mm stainless exhaust,golf tdi gearbox(cyp code).

for the looks i bought a GT kit,shaved the front emblem,widened steelies with 195-50-15(wheels are 8.5 and 9). its lowered by a HR monotube coilover.

was a base model (CL in europe) but now it has a full leather interior,electric mirrors and windows,all from a GT syncro model.

very happy with it,it handles,rides and performs very well,and still has 5/6 lt/100km

how it sounds(before installing the hollow muffler)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KHYf3Ux048

carrizog60:
and the golf

its a original golf g60,i think it didnt came on USA.
all stock engine wise besides a smaller pulley,chip,JR air filter and RS outlet on the charger.

as money decides to come home i will be start to rebuild a 2E engine to build a 2.0cc 10:1 g60.
should be fun lol

One_punchmachinegun:
both of these car are sick! the wagon is just right, im not even the biggest fan of B3's but that one Sir, It looka nice!

R.O.R-2.0:
omg...

im 100% jealous of the G60 GTI...

CrazyAndy:

--- Quote from: R.O.R-2.0 on March 22, 2012, 10:39:02 pm ---omg...

im 100% jealous of the G60 GTI...

--- End quote ---

And I'm 110% jealous of the manual-pump TD B3 Passat wagon!!  DO BLEEPING WANT!!!   :o  Did you make it say 'Fat ass' on the decklid?  That's funny.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version