Engine Specific Info and Questions > Diesel Swaps

Burnt Toast

(1/13) > >>

CRSMP5:

well 8v-of-fury... my 84 coupe is mad at me... look whats getting a tdi-m with 02a..

Home of the Burnt Toast

as of today i now have a title in my name and historical plates ordered.. and unloaded all the stuff that came with it... next step for me is rebuilding my tdi and adding the rover pump so its a m to drop it in... :D waiting on parts now... so soon..

8v-of-fury:
Hot damn, thats cool. How'd you know that title would Toa(s)taly draw me in here ? lol

My Tdi project was back burnered, and also flipped up as to the plan as well.. lmao Things never go as planned!

GL my friend

R.O.R-2.0:
sooo cooool..

i want one.. 8)

CRSMP5:
NLS has one for sale on whoretex... its a high floor though with dasher rear suspention... this has caddy rear and lower floor.. like 6-12" differance.. so far i gots 3k in it with picking up, fuel/tolls/dolly/title/tax and historical plates.. now i ust gotta build it..

right now trying to figure out best way to bring it down to the ground.. still waiting on tdi rebuild parts..

thinking i need to buy a new steel tube and build a new rear axel with drop plates built in so i can run a 15x6 wheel with no issues... thinking 15x7 will not fit.. and think drop plates will make 15x6 not work too.. web page has huge pics with measurements on what i have to play with..

www.crsmp5.com

R.O.R-2.0:
your blue/gray mk1.. what grille setup is that? Aero for mk1 out of europe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version