For Sale/Looking For > Vendors Section

Mk2/3 Vnt rear engine mount

(1/3) > >>

shortysclimbin:
I wanted to include you guys into what may be a limited run of custom rear engine mounts that will allow you're mk2/3 swaps to run large turbos without having to have custom manifolds made up or without cutting and weakening that pesky cast aluminum mount!  Individual price is $250ea or if I can get 5 or more $210ea plus shipping. More info can be found on: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=3009304#post3009304

Feel free to pm or ask me any questions!

[email protected]

Rabbit on Roids:
good to see someone besides me is capable of dreaming up and building these things..

shortysclimbin:
Yes!

Lots of R&D work going on... :) in the shop.. Including trying to get the new CR motors over 250WHP.

theman53:
how much for the pieces not coated and ready to weld? Would you consider sending measurements? Just wondering.

Rabbit on Roids:
hes not interested in sharing, i already asked. he said it took too much time & work to share his dimensions and specs. must have taken a year to design it, and a week to build it if it costs 250 bucks for a couple pieces of 1/4" steel bent a couple places and welded together.

he already posted pics of it, if we really needed to, we could damn near get measurements of it off that. and having a mk2 sitting outside for mock up purposes.. hmm... i wonder what im going to be building today?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version