Author Topic: Shenanigans  (Read 162250 times)

Reply #75May 28, 2010, 02:43:29 pm

8v-of-fury

Re: Shenanigans
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2010, 02:43:29 pm »
Engines in your bedroom eh? you really ARE a redneck KEvo. that sounds an awesome setup :)

Reply #76May 28, 2010, 05:59:17 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

Catlin

2012 VW Golf 2.5 5speed Deep Black Pearl
1999.5 VW Jetta TDI Bosch .216mm injectors and Malone stage 2, soon 11mm pump and vnt 22(parked for the winter)
2010 VW Golf City 2.0L "Hers"

Reply #77May 28, 2010, 06:18:04 pm

8v-of-fury

« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2010, 06:18:04 pm »
You suck.. college is for fools, selling your vw's for college is CRAZY TALK! lol

Reply #78May 28, 2010, 06:31:41 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2010, 06:31:41 pm »
You suck.. college is for fools, selling your vw's for college is CRAZY TALK! lol

Lets do Math... ;D

Right now I make an average of 10 to 11$ an Hour with No education Except Highschool so

Lets say 11x40Hrs = 440 A week so 440 x 52weeks = $22,880 A year....I can't even afford to make a 200$ a month car payment, I would have no money after bills....

so 2 years of college plus 6 montsh of work to clear out debt I could afford a new Golf easily.

SO $25 x 40hrs = 1000 a week, so 1000x 52 weeks = 52,000 a year Before over time. Over time might tach on another 25G to that...

JUST THINK OF THE SICK VW I'LL HAVE THEN ;D ;D ;D

Catlin

1999.5 VW Jetta TDI Bosch .216mm injectors and Malone stage 2, soon 11mm pump and vnt 22(parked for the winter)

Reply #79May 28, 2010, 08:34:08 pm

theman53

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Holmes County Ohio - North Central Ohio
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2010, 08:34:08 pm »
I could have sold my truck...but to replace it with one like I have isn't happening. The mk3 is a little different, but still. Something paid off is better than nothing:D

Reply #80May 28, 2010, 09:55:58 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2010, 09:55:58 pm »
I could have sold my truck...but to replace it with one like I have isn't happening. The mk3 is a little different, but still. Something paid off is better than nothing:D

I could take lets say $2000 for what I make when I sell everything, and I know where there is a nice MK4 Jetta 5speed fully loaded 2.0L for 3000 and I know they will take 2000. that leaves me with 500$ for my tutition and just another 800 to pick up lol
Catlin

Reply #81June 13, 2010, 12:17:51 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2010, 12:17:51 pm »
Fine with me, it looked kinda cool....like one a those kaleidoscope things, but then it got messed up :'(.

yea, someone had to ruin the fun.
simple minds are entertained by simple things.

I'll do my part...

Here's my part too.........X2 about our simple minds ;D
My part also ;D

HAHA who else does this kinda thing? :D

This is probably the best forum on the net because we do this kind of stuff and no one comments call us all kinds of names. and we can ask actually questions and have real good answers right away with it, i'm a moron

haha

who woulda thought that we could actually get to 2 pages of this?

SIMPLE ENTERTAINMENT FTW!!!!
my mom calls me simple all the time :( lol Cheers to simple minds on the internetz
Kevin and Jeremy, 2 words, Why TDI ;D
Why TDI!?!??!!?!? YTDI, is that like.. new? Well Catlin you see, WhyNot TDI would just be childish and immature. TDI is the only way to go. I soooo plan on it in the future. I WILL own a TDI powered mk1 for sure :)

btw, just noticed that Catlin called himself a moron. Lmao  ;D
Use the search option and look for Why TDI and look what happens when we get bored and our VW's aren't broken
That actually happens???
Not when you keep using crappy fixes Brett :P I remember that Why TDI thread now! WOW We made it nine pages!! CRAZY!
ahh, good ole "Why TDI", what a good time that was...  Right Jeremy!
Usually the crappy fixes work for me..  It's when I do it right that things explode....
Way to rub it in that i got the thread locked Brett, and Yes it was a ton'o'fun. However there were other pictures posted that mods didn't like and removed as well... MMy pictures had the Fword, not nudity lol.
ALL YOUR DIESEL ARE BELONG TO US
No Stimulus package this time Lucas :P Unless it is a sexy ass VW!
This actually looking really cool since my last visit........and guys lets try to not get this thread locked too ;)
MY 1000th POST GUYS..... And of course, I saved it for the Shenanigans thread :)!
YAY Congrads lol. I should be there soon. As long as we don't post pictures and no vulgar language we'll be fine  ;)
PICTURE REMOVED
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   ;)  :-*

Anyone see Book of Eli!? THAT MOVIE IS AMAZING!
Nope, I'll wait for it to be released on DVD
I thought it was a great movie. I don't think there is any aspect of the movie that requires the big screen though. If I bought movies, I'd buy that one.
bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........
i cant believe that the thread is still alive. this is awesome...
lol it is pretty cool, I guess its because we are actually behaving ourselfs for once :P
speak for yourself

I think I sense some sarcasm from Kevo up there... lol

nope, no sarcasm at all, i was one of the founding fathers of this page, i think its friggen awesome. and pretty hilarious.
That pic in the middle kinda screws it up a bit but it's still kinda neat haha.
there, no more picture to distract our simple minds. haha
LOL thanks it was kinna annoying
BUMP!!!! ;D
I wonder how much more of this the forum server can handle before it finally gives us the finger?

Bump!! to the top..

Reply #82June 13, 2010, 12:21:49 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2010, 12:21:49 pm »
Fine with me, it looked kinda cool....like one a those kaleidoscope things, but then it got messed up :'(.

yea, someone had to ruin the fun.
simple minds are entertained by simple things.

I'll do my part...

Here's my part too.........X2 about our simple minds ;D
My part also ;D

HAHA who else does this kinda thing? :D

This is probably the best forum on the net because we do this kind of stuff and no one comments call us all kinds of names. and we can ask actually questions and have real good answers right away with it, i'm a moron

haha

who woulda thought that we could actually get to 2 pages of this?

SIMPLE ENTERTAINMENT FTW!!!!
my mom calls me simple all the time :( lol Cheers to simple minds on the internetz
Kevin and Jeremy, 2 words, Why TDI ;D
Why TDI!?!??!!?!? YTDI, is that like.. new? Well Catlin you see, WhyNot TDI would just be childish and immature. TDI is the only way to go. I soooo plan on it in the future. I WILL own a TDI powered mk1 for sure :)

btw, just noticed that Catlin called himself a moron. Lmao  ;D
Use the search option and look for Why TDI and look what happens when we get bored and our VW's aren't broken
That actually happens???
Not when you keep using crappy fixes Brett :P I remember that Why TDI thread now! WOW We made it nine pages!! CRAZY!
ahh, good ole "Why TDI", what a good time that was...  Right Jeremy!
Usually the crappy fixes work for me..  It's when I do it right that things explode....
Way to rub it in that i got the thread locked Brett, and Yes it was a ton'o'fun. However there were other pictures posted that mods didn't like and removed as well... MMy pictures had the Fword, not nudity lol.
ALL YOUR DIESEL ARE BELONG TO US
No Stimulus package this time Lucas :P Unless it is a sexy ass VW!
This actually looking really cool since my last visit........and guys lets try to not get this thread locked too ;)
MY 1000th POST GUYS..... And of course, I saved it for the Shenanigans thread :)!
YAY Congrads lol. I should be there soon. As long as we don't post pictures and no vulgar language we'll be fine  ;)
PICTURE REMOVED
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   ;)  :-*

Anyone see Book of Eli!? THAT MOVIE IS AMAZING!
Nope, I'll wait for it to be released on DVD
I thought it was a great movie. I don't think there is any aspect of the movie that requires the big screen though. If I bought movies, I'd buy that one.
bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........
i cant believe that the thread is still alive. this is awesome...
lol it is pretty cool, I guess its because we are actually behaving ourselfs for once :P
speak for yourself

I think I sense some sarcasm from Kevo up there... lol

nope, no sarcasm at all, i was one of the founding fathers of this page, i think its friggen awesome. and pretty hilarious.
That pic in the middle kinda screws it up a bit but it's still kinda neat haha.
there, no more picture to distract our simple minds. haha
LOL thanks it was kinna annoying
BUMP!!!! ;D
I wonder how much more of this the forum server can handle before it finally gives us the finger?

Bump!! to the top..
I was JUST wondering when this was going to get a Bump lol ;D
Catlin

Reply #83June 13, 2010, 12:22:59 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2010, 12:22:59 pm »
you never let me down buddy...  ;)

Reply #84June 14, 2010, 08:40:59 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2010, 08:40:59 pm »
Thinking its the best to change to hear since the other thread isn't to far jacked lol

you werent a super senior were ya?  ;)

What are you talking about?
Catlin

Reply #85June 16, 2010, 01:09:18 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2010, 01:09:18 pm »
super senior is the term i use for seniors that get held back. saw that you were 19 when you were a senior. i was just pokin a little fun at ya, didnt mean anything bad by it..

just for the record, i know someone that was a senior for 3 years. super-duper-senior!

Reply #86June 16, 2010, 03:49:54 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2010, 03:49:54 pm »
everytime I transfered schools, I got help back a year, I was supose to graduate in 2004 but graduated in 2006 instead.
Catlin

Reply #87June 18, 2010, 01:44:37 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2010, 01:44:37 pm »
wow, that sucks..

Reply #88June 18, 2010, 06:51:44 pm

8v-of-fury

« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2010, 06:51:44 pm »
He's lying Kevo. They held him back because of his lack of the ability to retain knowledge lolol

Reply #89June 19, 2010, 08:30:16 am

catlin_cava

• Veteran

« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2010, 08:30:16 am »
He's lying Kevo. They held him back because of his lack of the ability to retain knowledge lolol

You know your funny :P It was fun in my senior year I was able to come in the school some mornings hungover and they couldn't say anything LOL
Catlin

Fixmyvw.com