Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: Shenanigans  (Read 162131 times)

January 14, 2010, 06:14:23 pm

Rabbit on Roids

Shenanigans
« on: January 14, 2010, 06:14:23 pm »
2004 Chevy C4500 6.6 Duramax 6 speed,

2005.5 and 2006 had a better engine... that was the only years of the LBZ. then they re designed it and called it an LMM and it had all sorts of emissions garbage on it. probably not in the heavy duty trucks tho, but everything has emissions crap on it now..

Emissions systems? when I'm booting it....You can see it there is a trail of black behind me. Our Peterbilt is the same thing, steady streams of smoke....Real Trucks lol

exactly...

Reply #1January 14, 2010, 10:11:02 pm

8v-of-fury

Shenanigans
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 10:11:02 pm »

2005.5 and 2006 had a better engine... that was the only years of the LBZ. then they re designed it and called it an LMM and it had all sorts of emissions garbage on it. probably not in the heavy duty trucks tho, but everything has emissions crap on it now..

Emissions systems? when I'm booting it....You can see it there is a trail of black behind me. Our Peterbilt is the same thing, steady streams of smoke....Real Trucks lol

exactly...

Exactly what? Are you right about something? I do not get it :)

Reply #2January 15, 2010, 06:48:25 am

catlin_cava

• Veteran

Shenanigans
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 06:48:25 am »

exactly...

That we drive REAL TRUCKS in our company None of those Post Emisions crap jobs.
Catlin

2012 VW Golf 2.5 5speed Deep Black Pearl
1999.5 VW Jetta TDI Bosch .216mm injectors and Malone stage 2, soon 11mm pump and vnt 22(parked for the winter)
2010 VW Golf City 2.0L "Hers"

Reply #3January 15, 2010, 08:18:17 am

8v-of-fury

Shenanigans
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 08:18:17 am »

exactly...

Well of course :P However it still is a 2004.. There is sure to be emission stuff on it no?

Reply #4January 15, 2010, 06:07:20 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

Shenanigans
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 06:07:20 pm »

exactly...

Well of course :P However it still is a 2004.. There is sure to be emission stuff on it no?

Not my truck, and the peterbilt is a 2003 and its a straight pipe.... :P
Catlin

1999.5 VW Jetta TDI Bosch .216mm injectors and Malone stage 2, soon 11mm pump and vnt 22(parked for the winter)

Reply #5January 16, 2010, 03:52:12 pm

Turbinepowered

• Veteran

Shenanigans
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 03:52:12 pm »

exactly...

The quotes.... the massively nested quotes....  :o

Reply #6January 16, 2010, 04:32:07 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

Shenanigans
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 04:32:07 pm »

exactly...

Its looks pretty cool lol
Catlin

Reply #7January 16, 2010, 09:50:27 pm

8v-of-fury

Shenanigans
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 09:50:27 pm »

exactly...

I can dig it, can you diggggggggggg it?

Reply #8January 16, 2010, 10:37:14 pm

Rabbit on Roids

Shenanigans
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 10:37:14 pm »

exactly...

might as well keep the tradition going then.

Reply #9January 18, 2010, 01:51:10 am

rabbitman

• Veteran

Shenanigans
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 01:51:10 am »

exactly...

The quotes.... the massively nested quotes....  :o

I don't have any input.......but it looks kinda cool, I think it's the second time I've seen it here. :P
'82 Rabbit, I put on a euro vnt-15, 2.25" DP, 2.5" exhaust, the result.....it whistled.

I removed the turbo, made a toilet bowl 2.5" DP, the result....it was deafening. Now it has a homemade muffler up front and a thrush in the rear, the result.....less loud.
Watch: AGENDA, GRINDING AMERICA DOWN

Reply #10January 18, 2010, 12:17:20 pm

8v-of-fury

Shenanigans
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 12:17:20 pm »

exactly...

I don't have any input.......but it looks kinda cool, I think it's the second time I've seen it here. :P

I believe Catlin and I were included, or the reason for the last one as well :P Shenanigans!

Reply #11January 18, 2010, 06:46:12 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

Shenanigans
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 06:46:12 pm »

exactly...

I believe Catlin and I were included, or the reason for the last one as well :P Shenanigans!
Me??? I'm a good boy ;D Jeremy You're the bad inflance ;)
Catlin

Reply #12January 18, 2010, 09:59:55 pm

macka

• Veteran

Shenanigans
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 09:59:55 pm »

exactly...

Jerry said shenanigans, he owes us all a beer :)
Quote from: Vincent Walden
I do know that I drive torque,  while listening to my friends prattle on about horsepower.

Reply #13January 18, 2010, 11:09:40 pm

burn_your_money

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Bright, On
Re: Shenanigans
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 11:09:40 pm »

exactly...

Jerry said shenanigans, he owes us all a beer :)
Let's keep this one on topic please :)
Tyler

Reply #14January 19, 2010, 09:20:35 am

OM617

Re: Shenanigans
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 09:20:35 am »
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 03:35:41 am by OM617 »

S-PAutomotive.com