Author Topic: '84 Volvo 760 D24T, T-5 manual swapped.. $3000  (Read 3530 times)

August 23, 2010, 11:40:50 pm

vwjunkie53

• Junior

• The Volvo diesel forum
'84 Volvo 760 D24T, T-5 manual swapped.. $3000
« on: August 23, 2010, 11:40:50 pm »
Decided to move on to another project, I've had my fun with the volvo.  I'm posting it here since its a VW diesel, which is why I bought the car in the first place, I'm more a vw guy than volvo.  Anyway, here is a link to some pics of it, its the dark grey one in the thread:

http://d24t.com/showthread.php?393-A-few-pics-of-my-junk-and-jason-s

If you look around D24t.com, there are tons of pictures of it and videos from the track.  It runs low 16s could hit a high 15 easily with good track conditions.  As of now, the engine is getting tired, but my new "built" engine is included, which isn't quite done but pretty close (short block is built, head is rebuilt, it needs a head gasket, arp head studs, and a couple misc items).  If you look at some of my posts, there is a link to the engine built up thread in my sig.  The car has been swapped to a world class T-5 out of a mustang, has a custom clutchnet 6 puck, and custom driveshaft.  It was done right and the shifter is in the correct location, not slammed up against the dash.  That's obviously one of the bigger mods, there is lots of other stuff, custom built T3/T4 turbo, front mount I/C with 3" charge piping, NA manifold, rebuilt injectors with GTD nozzles, 3" turbo back exhaust, the pump is turned up of course, but stock internally (however it has a 10mm head stock so it pushes some fuel, as of now I haven't removed the collar off the fuel screw and its run low 16s and will make 25lbs of boost easily).  There is tons of other stuff done to it as well, too much to list.  If your interested give me a call, 314-775-6000. Car is in St.Louis MO.  I'm looking for $3,000, for for everything, the car, rebuilt engine, and there are some spare parts as well, a couple injection pumps, stock stuff, etc...

Jason

1984 Volvo 760 GLE,  "built" D24T w/ARP studs, MLS head gasket, ported/polished head, 3 angle valve job, NA cam, 56mm T3/T4, NA manifold, FMIC w/ 3" alum piping, 3" turbo back, detailed in CAT yellow. T-5 manual swapped w/ Clutchnet 6-puck.  Best of 16.07@86mph with orig. worn out engine.

S-PAutomotive.com