S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: AAZ pump on AHU?  (Read 20507 times)

Reply #30March 08, 2007, 06:05:20 pm

Tintin

• Veteran

AAZ pump on AHU?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 06:05:20 pm »
Good job  :wink:

I like your pump bracket, it's well thought....

Reply #31March 09, 2007, 03:39:00 am

DA-BRT

• Junior

• http://Zwalve.eu/
AAZ pump on AHU?
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2007, 03:39:00 am »
The pump bracket is very easy indeed. Good height for (dis)assembling the pump. Can easily rotate it.

Yesterday evening I build the engine up again. This was the first IP with an linear governor spring for me. The spring pressure standard for now until I get the tach right. (golf mk2 GTD tach on a TDI engine... gearing is not correct, can't tell the RPM's  :x  )

My first impression with the changed Contol lever, Trottle control shaft and the governor was whow!!! This is a lot better! But you can feel the govenor kick in way to early. I kept shifting until 1 reached max speed in the 5th gear.  (02A TDI gearbox)

Tonight I'm going to play with the govenor spring and try to add an extra sprin inside of the big spring. Than testing the new spring force.

@Named Tintin:

I got a question about the following:

On these pic, the right control shaft is from 1.6/1.9 pump, it is not the best solution, it does not give enough travel, the left shaft is from a DI pump, check the cummins control shaft, it gives as many travel as that of left shaft, but the cummins design spring is not the best

Can you tell me the Bosch pump nr where the left Trottle control shaft with caged governor came from. I got a programm where I can find the Bosch partnr's when I got the pump number.

I think the linear spring from the Renault Master govenor is ok for the moment. I would like to change it over to a caged assembly.