S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: WTB: Diesel Wagon (Quantum, Dasher, ??)  (Read 3797 times)

January 16, 2007, 06:50:18 am

Turbinepowered

• Veteran

WTB: Diesel Wagon (Quantum, Dasher, ??)
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:50:18 am »
Yeah, I'm looking to buy, anyone looking to sell? Condition of the body isn't too big an issue, ditto for the interior; as long as it isn't a total rustbucket or trash heap of an interior, it's cool.

Only thing I'm super-adamant about is no automatics; I've been there, done that with them, and I'm too young to fully appreciate them (Words of my father, of course. Not I!). Whatever that means.  :roll: 4-speed, 5-speed, it's all good to me. Just nothing "on the tree," but I don't think I have to worry about that with VW products. :D

We can talk price, but I'll be honest up front and say that anything above $2k isn't going to be feasible, for personal and financial reasons; I'm just looking for something to drive around and fuel with bio while the Quantum Syncro's getting her full-bore resto-custom job done. A daily driver/ workhorse beater, not a show piece or fly ride to attract the ladies.  :wink:

So, anybody looking to sell?

Reply #1January 18, 2007, 07:36:21 pm

moonstation2000

WTB: Diesel Wagon (Quantum, Dasher, ??)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 07:36:21 pm »
Not affialiated with seller, but I saw one for sale in the local papershop. I'm in PA.  Not sure if that is too far for you but the car was what you are looking for, based on description.  Check out

http://www.thepapershop.com/

January 3rd, 2007
Category: Foreign Autos

'81 VW DASHER S/W, 4-cyl., diesel, 4-spd., FWD, 50 MPG, $1275. OBO +(PLYMOUTH)

Fixmyvw.com