For Sale/Looking For > Parts for Sale/Wanted

Nos 1.6td hydro head & cam

(1/4) > >>

oblique:
Bare 8mm head. Based on part mumber it was a complete unit, probably harvested for parts to repair others. I have some new spring seats if required if you're porting your valves and springs over. 800CDN shipped to CONUS/Canada

ORCoaster:
Check your Personal Messages for a short note from me.  Thanks.

ORCoaster:
Oblique, I am just re-reading this.  What part is the 8 mm derived from?  I thought all heads were either 11 or 12-mm bolt holes.

Looks like this has made it to Illinois as of this evening.  I should have something to do other than painting houses after the 4th to keep me busy.

fatmobile:
I think the 8mm represents the thickness of the valve stems.
 Some are 7mm.

ORCoaster:
Fatmobile do you know if this head Oblique is sending me is a hydro lifter one?  I was not sure but Oblique says it is. 

I am wondering if I can install mechanical lifters in that head as it does not come with any at the present time.  I have the ones I pulled out of the head that cracked the pre-cups and fractured the head to the valves. 

Franken head if you wish to call it that.  I may need to get some spacers for the 11 mm bolts to be able to center the head correctly on the block.  I may need to get spacers too if the ARP Studs don't work right. 

Later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version