For Sale/Looking For > Parts for Sale/Wanted

Looking for...

(1/3) > >>

Dennis Froelich:
Looking for a hydraulic lifter 1.6 Turbo Diesel head. Prefer no work needed so I can R&R.

Thanks for any response!!

ORCoaster:
Dennis, Try Parts Place Inc just across the state from you.  They will gladly take your hard-earned dollars and send you a funky POS and then say they are too busy to deal with you on a warranty or replacement. 

If I didn't send my old head to them in such a hurry to get my core fee back I would be sending that head to a builder here in Portland.  I was asked if I wanted a refund since they couldn't come up with a rebuildable head to send me.  It has been at least two maybe three months now since the pickup has turned a wheel.

One of the downsides to living two air miles from the Pacific Ocean is that my rotors are starting to rust up a bit.

I sent them another hey what's the status email yesterday but I think they ignore those as the answer the phone all day and can't take time out to read that sort of thing and give me a two-sentence reply. 

Good luck finding one.  I have not seen anything on this side of the states in all my searches on Marketplace and CL. 

fatmobile:
 You can put a mechanical head on a hydraulic block pretty easy.

Dennis Froelich:
After your nightmare I think I'll avoid them...

Yes, I remember you can do that with a solid head.

oblique:
I have a few heads. Ranging from 'ok' to brand new.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version