Author Topic: 1991 Jetta TD coupe in Decatur, TX $2500 OBO  (Read 5485 times)

December 18, 2021, 09:15:36 pm

Dieseltdi

• User+

• http://mysite.verizon.net/resosxp8/mydieselpages/
1991 Jetta TD coupe in Decatur, TX $2500 OBO
« on: December 18, 2021, 09:15:36 pm »
I am helping sell out the estate of my recently departed friend.  This is the best of his cars as far as I am concerned.  It probably has around 190000 miles on the body, not sure of the engine But it runs like a top.  Just click on the YouTube link to hear it running.  Doesn't smoke or stutter, and this was the first run after sitting for almost 2 ½ years.  Interior is dirty but with a good clean would be great.  Column has a cruise switch but no cruise stuff under the hood but I believe I have most if not all of the parts for it in his workshop that I am clearing out.  AC/Heater fan doesn't work but there is a new one in the trunk along with a bunch of parts.  It has sat for  2 ½ years so I wouldn't expect to drive it with out some  maintenance (battery, flush coolant system, flush brake system, check for mouse damage)  but it is a solid rust free car.  I would prefer pickup but could be convinced to delivery it on a trailer or tow dolly if you pay all the expenses. I have pictures but cannot figure out to post so email me and I will send them to you.  I have this posted in a couple of other places butMy direct contact is [email protected].  Thanks.

2020 Chevrolet Baby Duramax
2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
1957 unrestored VW Oval Window Bug
1982 Vanagon Westfalia with AHU TDI conversion

Fixmyvw.com