For Sale/Looking For > Parts for Sale/Wanted

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Classifieds guidelines

<< < (2/3) > >>

Makebeleaf:
If you use Paypal with a credit card and have problems, call your credit card company and they will reverse the charge if it is a legitimate claim. Paypal will go after the other party and pull the money from their account or it will come from their Credit card which they would have had to have to sign up. They will also charge the other party a service fee.
Protects you and deters people from ripping off others through PayPal.

nwcali6:
 I missed the WTB on mine..sorry for folks who read it...

Paypal (for me) always defaults to my checking account.  Worse yet it want even let me select my CC anymore as payment (and its good!).  Obviously they don't like the buyer having the option to go to the CC company for justice/pay the CC company the higher fee...

burn_your_money:
There is a way to get it to go through your cc. It's a bit tricky though but once you get it it makes sense.

theman53:
I am going to edit and add a rule to the top of this page for this section. If you are not involved with the sale or interested in buying or receiving parts, do not comment on the thread.

Please have a look at the great post Malone started years ago.

libbydiesel:
If you don't want any comments in the For Sale threads, then is there a way to automatically have each thread locked and editable only by the original poster or mods?  The only issue I see with that is that it would eliminate the ability to bump the thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version