For Sale/Looking For > Cars for Sale

1989 Jetta 125k miles Holyoke Ma $850 OBO

(1/2) > >>

srgtlord:
I Talked to the owner today and looked at the car. Floorboards are gone but the rest of the car looks solid. Owner said he would rather someone buy it than sending to the junkyard. Im betting he wants to let this go for much much less than the asking price. Its Located in Holyoke Massachusetts. It has 125k on the odometer and is original. Clean MA title. The owner can be contacted via the craigslist ad

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/pts/d/holyoke-vw-89-jetta-16-diesel/7280164799.html

ORCoaster:
And you didn't buy it??   No trailer right?

srgtlord:
Yeah I dont own a trailer and didnt feel like falling through the floor on the highway  :)

ORCoaster:
Not a High-Risk taker are you?  Throw some plywood down under the seat and hit the Ignition and GO!

srgtlord:
Quite the opposite really. Ive learned on these lower mileage cars they usually need everything replaced due to sitting for so long. Plus I was having flashbacks to when I bought my first VW where the floors were gone and the rest of the car was not far behind. If it were driven everyday that is a different story. Im betting someone will pick it up for $300-$400 and have a nice restoration project.  As for me at the moment Im going to focus on making my 85 Golf a better car

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version